Missing game or information on a game page instructions.
Please fill out as mush of this as you can.
- Game Title
- What systems(s) does the title apply to?
- Genre (try to go into detail if you can)
- Retail, Digital and/or Steam release?
- Release date
- Number of players
- Release region (can usually tell by the link you will provide for proof)
- Support Links (any and all links to show the game exists)
- Box Shots (please make sure there are no watermarks and that they are in jpg form)
- Send URLS of screenshots, concept art, wallaper, trailers (or other official videos from the "OFFICIAL PUBLISHER or DEVELOPER"
Send this information to: gsfiles @ gamespot.com (remove the spaces). The GameSpot data crew will process all requests as long as the content is coming from an official publisher or developr site (which is your proof that the game exists).
What do you mean by official publisher or developer?
There's a difference between a media (GameSpot) or fan-made site (aka fansite) and the publisher or developer's official game page. We need to have the information from the source, the publisher or developer websites are a solid source. To tell the difference, check the copyrighted content on a page. A good example is this official game page for God of War. If you scroll to the copyrighted content you'll see that it's a solid source to share with us.
© 2012 Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. God of War: Ascension is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademark and "PS3" is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Now, in comparison if you go to this fansite for God of War, the site does a good job at making sure people know that it's not the official game site by having "unofficial" in the logo. When you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see that the copyright and tradmark information is much different.
Powered by WordPress, Mandigo theme by tom.