Roidv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Roidv
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

Sorry if this board have been done yet, I'm new and I want to give rating to a game like this one: https://www.gamespot.com/games/tearring-saga-yutona-eiyuu-senki/reviews/, but when I go to reviews, I don't see the option to give it a rating, just to write a review. Does it just happens to me? am I not going to the right option? is it actually a mistake or what happened?

thorn3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 378

User Lists: 0

#2 thorn3000
Member since 2008 • 334 Posts

@roidv:

Hi, I wondered same thing, it seems unless a game has been Reviewed at least once, the button to submit a rating does not appear. The solution is simple, go to write review, write a bogus review, save. Then suddenly the rating appears together with your review. But, you did not want a review in the first place. So, simply reopen the review in a second tab (leave first one open) and then click delete review. Once you have done this is deletes both the review and your rating. But, you can return to the previous tab, which still has the ratings displayed and then click on the rating you want again. Magic.

When you refresh the page you will not be able to see the rating buttons, but you have actually rated the game now, you can to your profile page and check that it indeed shows you have rated that game that :)

What can I say, broken site.

Anyway, I have a different problem when I go to my reviews I get an internal error page, let me know if you know the solution to that one ha!

MATI9630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 290

#4 MATI9630
Member since 2009 • 145 Posts

Yeah, seriously screw this site for not giving a damn about issues like this. I'm going to write "reviews" with Lorem Ipsum from now on.

goatthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 goatthief
Member since 2010 • 26 Posts

I'm not sure, sorry zigzagoon