Having Trouble With Gamspot Site

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GC4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 GC4ever
Member since 2004 • 3044 Posts
Everything in the Gamspot site is lining down the middle. All the ads too. I don't know what is wrong I visit other internet sites and I don't have a problem with them it is only Gamespot. I restart my computer, nothings changes. I reload the site, nothing changes. I'm starting to get really pissed off here. My IP is Netzero and I haven't fooled around with the security on my computer. I never had a problem with visiting this site up until now. I haven't been able to get on the internet for a year because of a virus and our hard drive had to be whiped clean. Could that be the problem??? Please help I'm dying out here!!!!!
Here is a pic if it works
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25368225&msg_id=283889824#1
daveg1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#3 daveg1
Member since 2005 • 20405 Posts

i know exactly what you mean since its happened to me several time's  since ive been coming here.i think its a problem  with the company who hosts the graphics for gamespot.

all you can see is the usal things like ps3 board and 360 board but its all in a line down the the centre of the page in blue with a white background.

im afraid the only thing that worked for me was to leave the site for a day or two until the problem fixed itself.

sorry.