This topic is locked from further discussion.

worlock77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 worlock77
Member since 2009 • 22552 Posts

Could y'all start dealing with some of the bugs and glitches on here? It's really starting to get in the way of posting. I'm getting the "bonk!" message pretty much constantly now.

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Let's face it, this site has become a joke. Nothing ever seems to get done around here, EVER. Granted I probably don't have the right to complain as much as others because I'm not a paying subscriber (but then again, who would pay for this?).

The community here is awesome, I've been here two years and would love to stick around a lot longer. But my god, fix the site. It's beyond broken right now. I come to this forum every once in a while just to see how things are going, and it always ends up being the same thing - users who care about the site reporting problems, only to have them be completely ignored by whoever is in charge of this site. Forget Fuse Gamespot, all we want is some basic functionality right now, something this site is failing at miserably.

The longer these issues go unfixed, the worse it's going to get. I've been talking to other people, some of whom are leaving the site because of such problems. It's just frustrating.

It boils down to this, Gamespot: fix the site, or the community will go somewhere else.

Sorry this is a bit of a rant, but I had to get this off my chest.

fabz_95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#4 fabz_95
Member since 2006 • 15425 Posts

The staff do deal with their bugs/glitches asap, I thought the bonk glitch was gone, it only hit me on one day.

Lethal_NFS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 97

#5 Lethal_NFS
Member since 2004 • 57 Posts

The only thing the staff is good at is deleting and closing threads.

Profilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Profilia  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 2226 Posts
There's a lot of change going on right now, so bugs are bound to pop up. Perhaps there just aren't enough developers around or there are a lot of new ones that aren't accustomed to the site's coding yet. Please don't assume they aren't working on it.
The only thing the staff is good at is deleting and closing threads.Lethal_NFS
Right... Except the staff don't have anything to do with locking or deleting threads. If you take the time to read the ToU and the stickies in each board, you'll learn what is and is not acceptable here. All you have to do is learn the rules and adjust your posting habits accordingly.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
deactivated-5c79c3cfce222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 deactivated-5c79c3cfce222
Member since 2009 • 4715 Posts

There's a lot of change going on right now, so bugs are bound to pop up. Perhaps there just aren't enough developers around or there are a lot of new ones that aren't accustomed to the site's coding yet. Please don't assume they aren't working on it. deershadow

They are not working on it. Because they do not care. How is this not obvious?

This was over three months ago.

I do not know what this "a lot of change" you were referring to is. I haven't noticed anything. Other than this bug surfacing.