Game Updates Not in My Feed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jrgoalie33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jrgoalie33
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts

Ive made a couple of threads about this already and ive seen quite a few more about this problem, but it still has yet to be fixed. So i thought id make one final thread that is as clear and detailed as possible. The updates on the games i am following do not show up in my feed. I have checked on the specific pages of my followed games and there have been recent news updates and videos. But none of this appears in my feed or as a notification (not sure if its supposed to appear as a notification). Here is a list of the games that i am following:

Destiny, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Titanfall, Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Patriots, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Fortnite, The Elder Scrolls Online, Cyberpunk 2077, Star Wars: 1313, Watch Dogs, Battlefield 4, Star Citizen, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Deep Down, Dying Light, Star Wars: Battlefront, Tom Clancy's The Division, The Order: 1886

And here is a screenshot of my feed which doesnt contain any updates from the games:

Makana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Makana
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I'm having the same problem. More importantly for me is that I'm also not getting any emails with my tracked/followed game updates. Hopefully we'll get some help!

beutlich99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

#3  Edited By beutlich99
Member since 2006 • 1129 Posts

Yep, dido. Only notifications I get are about forum posts