This topic is locked from further discussion.

ricardo-sene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ricardo-sene
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts

I don't know if I went into the right place, but since the change of the new site I can't find some links anymore.

For instance, where is the Daily News, that one that gathers everything that was posted online in one single page in simple lines one below another?

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#2 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 65506 Posts

This appears to be the closest thing I can find to what you're after - and you've probably found that already (top nav-bar news link takes you to it, as does the news wire link). The news wire part on the homepage seems to show the most recent ones too - though in an odd order, which the most recent (by day - by time of day it's correct, but that's the secondary order) at the bottom, rather than the top. The news RSS feed exists too, and shows pretty much the same info in any RSS reader.

Unfortunately, I can't find a daily news page any more, though the content itself does still appear to be covered on the main news page.

ricardo-sene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ricardo-sene

Yeah, I saw the news page. Unfortunately, this page focus soleny on the news/features. Before, I was able to use the Daily News link to look for news, imagens and videos that were posted online in a daily basis, an easy page to look for everything that was posted onine.

I think it's gone...

With this new page, where do I look for the latests images, for instance?

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

I might've just missed something, but I honestly don't think you can any more, even the search feature doesn't seem to cover images any more, the only place they seem to appear is on the individual game pages - but manually checking all of them would obviously be impractical.

ricardo-sene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ricardo-sene

I see...

well, I appreciate your attention and your help, anyway.

Greetings.

RobotOpBuddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RobotOpBuddy  Moderator

The only thing I can suggest is that you try and get them to add such a feature back - if it gets sufficient support (or a dev happens to think that it would be a useful feature) they'll probably add it, though the devs have quite a bit to go through atm so probably won't be all that soon.