Preachee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 147

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Preachee
Member since 2020 • 2 Posts

I basically rate a game and now nothing can change the score I've given for it. I tried removing the score, changing it, and even reviewing the game just to see if the score changes or not. Nothing affects it. This has been annoying for a while now, and I can't seem to fix it. Other games don't have this problem, yet.

Is this part of GameSpot tactic to coerce me not to give this specific game a lower score (because that's what I've been trying to do)? Is there some sort of conspiracy going on, I mean I do know this site has lost all credibility since last decade so that wouldn't really surprise me. But seriously, what kind of annoying bug is this, and how do I fix it? Thanks.

Edit: right, now I'm really annoyed. Exactly half an hour later this problem occurs with another game. I'll name them right here. They're Conker's BFD and Metroid Prime 2. Both I wanted to lower my scores and now this happens. On my stacks and the rating page, it shows the same score I rate prior to the change, and that won't change btw. But then on "Reviews and Ratings" it shows correctly. I want to properly create a stack and now I can't because of this. Any help is appreciated.