Can Tech Support Please Fix the Union Telegrams?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sentinelrv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Sentinelrv
Member since 2002 • 23386 Posts

It's been broken for about two years now. I've made multiple threads in tech support about it, but it's never been fixed, so I gave up. Now I come back a year later and it's still the same way, so I'm asking for a fix again.

I don't know if the problem is only for large multiple thousand member unions or all of them, but The HeadCrab Union has 4,879 and every time I try to send out a telegram, it skips a majority of the people in my union. I should have 4,879 messages in my outbox, but instead I only have 916 messages. This happens every time. It may not be the same number of messages sent out. I'm not sure about that. But what happens is I'll write my message and then hit send. It will start sending out, but then it will get cut off in the middle of sending out the message and the white page cannot be displayed message pops up. It doesn't get a chance to finish the send to all the members. I've heard it happens to others too. This is a major problem, because it cuts off communication off with over 3 quarters of my union membership. I've tried two different computers and it does the same thing. I believe it has something to do with the massive amount of messages being sent out at the same time. The larger the membership, the worse it gets.

Anyway, can an admin respond and let me know if Tech Support is notified of this serious problem. I posted it here because it never gets resolved from Tech Support's forum.

_Sam_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 _Sam_
Member since 2003 • 31483 Posts
I'm never able to get any of the telegrams sent from your union because I'm on one of the last pages, and the system doesn't make it that far. People don't get to hear the latest union developments. If there is any unoin issue that should be fixed, it should be this one
Sentinelrv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Sentinelrv
Member since 2002 • 23386 Posts
This is just what I'm talking about. I just sent this telegram and Sam didn't get it. Now he'll never know what kind of union update I gave unless I was to send each person a message individually, and that's what the telegram system is for anyway.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
Yea how long is this going to be going on for before its fixed? Its so bad and I got tied of waiting that I made my own quick fix for it. What is that you ask? making a 2nd Union for the same thing. While its fun to think of Quick Fixes now and then, I'm getting tied of finding so many of them but yet it feels like I have to do so or I'll suffer the pain of the bugs. is this one bug really that hard to fix that it is taking over a full year to do so? Or are you just going to wait untill "Unions V2" comes out which TBH it feels like things get pushed off and new things made and then they just break as well. In no way am I trying to be a jerk to the tech guys or anything of that sort but can't we at least get some kind of news as to why its taking so long?