Bugs encountered today (Because today I actually bothered ;)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Saketume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Saketume
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Wrote a comment & clicked post. Was prompted to login (forgot).

Logged in successfully with the popped up prompt. Result: Successful login but got kicked back to the main page and when I navigated back to the article my comment was nowhere to be found.

--

Tried to find Community News Update from earlier this month.

Couldn't find it so I used the search function.

Searched for "Community News Update"

Checked "Article"

Sort By: Recent

Results: Community News Update 10/4, 10/2, 9/25 (and earlier)

Used Google and searched for +site:Gamespot.com Community News Update 10/

Results: 10/18, 10/16, 10/14, 10/4, 10/2

--

Located post I made in earlier Community News Update 10/14 about not being able to change avatar for article comments.

I know I got a response to it from Francy (thanks Francy) saying the issue was going to be fixed in the next few days.

I know I replied to Francy but neither her initial reply or mine were to be found. I tried reloading the page a couple of times but only my original question showed up.

Wondering if reply is gone because issue is not being fixed or if comments are gone because of bugs.

--

Tried the search function again. Noticed that my choice of "Sort By: Recent" is reset to "Relevance" once I go to page 2 of the search. If I reselect "Recent" while on page 2 I'm kicked back to page 1 of the search results, again. There are numerous other issues with the search engine but I hope you're already aware.

cantloginnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 cantloginnow
Member since 2013 • 381 Posts

This whole site is a mess now,one big bug.