Any way to d/l a user video?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yankee_In_TX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Yankee_In_TX
Member since 2007 • 732 Posts

I have an important user video. Thanks to a smash and grab (bye bye laptop), the only two copies left are on YouTube and here. Is there any way to save or d/l user videos from here? I totally forgot it was on here!

YouTube already said get lost :(

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

Normally you'd ask the original creator for a copy of the original file. But since you're the creator and don't have the file, you can't really do that.

Maybe you could contact an admin to help. If it's even possible.

Yankee_In_TX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Yankee_In_TX
Member since 2007 • 732 Posts
Dumb question, how do I contact admin?
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
You PM one of them. I'm not sure which one would be best tho.
Domovsky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Domovsky
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
I know this is out of topic, but I don't know how to create a new one and this does deal with videos. I have 29 vidoes uploaded and I wan to upload another video. I have two friends who uploaded more than 50 videos and I don't see a rule about limits in video uploads. So I enter in the information for my video and upload it in wmv format. The file is 50MB, less than 100MB obviously and whenever I upload it, it gets to 1% and freezes. Down at the status bar, there is a yellow sign that says, done, but page with errors. The video won't upload. What can I do to upload my videos again?
Dj-Dark-1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Dj-Dark-1
Member since 2007 • 6377 Posts

I know this is out of topic, but I don't know how to create a new one and this does deal with videos. I have 29 vidoes uploaded and I wan to upload another video. I have two friends who uploaded more than 50 videos and I don't see a rule about limits in video uploads. So I enter in the information for my video and upload it in wmv format. The file is 50MB, less than 100MB obviously and whenever I upload it, it gets to 1% and freezes. Down at the status bar, there is a yellow sign that says, done, but page with errors. The video won't upload. What can I do to upload my videos again?Domovsky

This happens all the time, try changing browser and make sure your connection is fully connected.