A New Union Emblem (for the amount of members) - (The Legion Emblem)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TSP99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 TSP99
Member since 2005 • 168 Posts

Hello,

My Idea is a New Union Emblem for the amount of members. (And it will probably be the final one)

(almost none of the Unions will get this Emblem, but at least they can work to get more members)

Name: Legion

abbreviation: Le

(In the Dictionary)
----------------
legion - (n.) 1. The major unit of the Roman army, comprising 3,000 to 6,000 foot soldiers and 100 to 200 mounted soldiers. 2. A multitude.
----------------

I am not real sure what the minimum should be, but I think it should be around 5,000.

(examples of Unions that would already have it)
----------------
-The Halo Union- - # of Members: 5096

The Fighter's Realm Union - # of Members: 6189

(Is there any-more Unions?)

----------------

- What is the base of your enhancement?

what it is your enhancement?

A New Union Emblem for the amount of members.

(The Legion Emblem)

-The purpose of your enhancement?

What will it achieve? What will it do?

(I am still working on it.)

-The requirements for your enhancement?

(Well before it is made), the background to the Army Emblem should be changed (It can stay the same color, but background should still be changed) I think the Squares of the Army Emblem should be made bigger; and then the Legion Emblem should have the Army Emblem's old background but not the color.
(I have no Idea of what color the Legion Emblem should be)

To get the Emblem your Union should have about 5,000 members or more

It would be available to all Unions

-The effects of your enhancement?

What will be the effects of it? The after effects too? Will it be a positive or a negative?

(I am still thinking about it)

--------------

So, what do you think?

Is there anything else I should add?

Should I Explain something Better?

Do you have anything to add to it?

-TSP99

Quantum_1416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Quantum_1416
Member since 2006 • 1406 Posts
I, too, think this would be a good idea, because when you get to the last emblem, it is the last one and you can get no more member based emblems.  Due to the lack of another emblem, some unions, that get members through member milestone like activities may give up when they have no more emblems to get.  Plus, it is aways good to add new things once and a while.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
I like this Idea. I think they need to add more stat Emblems like that. Some day we may see Unions with well over 100K members and I think they should add Emblems for getting that many Members.
maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts

I agree that unions need more emblems, but this doesn't make a new category; just a new emblem for an old category. It would replace the Army emblem, then people would complain again that unions don't have enough emblems. Anyway, there aren't any "Legions" in the military (at least in the US) from my knowledge. I think they did what they did to reflect the current military size categorizations here and now.

Just my 2 cents.

TSP99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TSP99

I agree that unions need more emblems, but this doesn't make a new category; just a new emblem for an old category. It would replace the Army emblem, then people would complain again that unions don't have enough emblems. Anyway, there aren't any "Legions" in the military (at least in the US) from my knowledge. I think they did what they did to reflect the current military size categorizations here and now.

Just my 2 cents.

maa4208

Hello,

"...but this doesn't make a new category..."

I am not trying to make a New Category.

"It would replace the Army emblem, then people would complain again that unions don't have enough emblems."

It would not replace the Army Emblem, I am not trying to remove the Army Emblem!

-------

It would make the...

Army be a minimum of about 3,000 to a maximum of about 5,000.

And, Legion be a minimum of about 5,000 and up

(I am adding to, not replacing)

-------

"...there aren't any "Legions" in the military (at least in the US) from my knowledge. I think they did what they did to reflect the current military size categorizations here and now."

Legions is nothing to do with Modern day, it is Ancient. -(as far as I know)

(But, It is just a Name)

Either way, We need more Union Emblems for the amount of members in a Union. (have any Ideas?)

--------

I guess I should have explained my Idea better.

(and, I'm sorry if I sounded rude in my post, I just don't like it when people mis-understands what I talk about, write about, etc.)

anyway, did I explain it better?

(I will probably update my first post soon)

-TSP99

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts

"It would replace the Army emblem, then people would complain again that unions don't have enough emblems."

It would not replace the Army Emblem, I am not trying to remove the Army Emblem!

-------

It would make the...

Army be a minimum of about 3,000 to a maximum of about 5,000.

And, Legion be a minimum of about 5,000 and up

(I am adding to, not replacing)

-------

TSP99

I think I was wrong when I said "replacing." I meant an addition, not a replacement. It was right in my head, but not when I typed it. :P That aside, I would still like to see different, unique emblems before additions to older ones. I think "Army" is fine anyway. It's a plateau that a union hits; there shouldn't be anything after that. (My opinion, of course.)

TSP99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 TSP99

Hello,

(this topic has branched out)

Follow these links to read their Responses.

-----------

The Fighter's Realm Union board  Help support (The Legion Emblem)

-The Halo Union- (union board)  Help support (The Legion Emblem)  -(LOCKED)

----------- 

-TSP99

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts
Once unions v2 is released and the other union emblem glitches are fixed it would be a nice addition.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
can anybody summarize this idea? is it that the union needs more emblems or that users need emblems that are from their unions?
Smoov_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#10 Smoov_B
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts
can anybody summarize this idea? is it that the union needs more emblems or that users need emblems that are from their unions?Davidhye
When a union reaches 5,000 members it should have "Legion" status and have a new emblem to reflect it. I say, sure, why not. Flaunt the shear massive size of a couple unions. Though I think an emblem to reflect a union's activity level would be a more notable addition. Something small unions could attain as well simply because their members do more to keep the union active and interesting.
3eyedrazorback

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#11 3eyedrazorback
Member since 2005 • 16380 Posts
Probably not gonna go through. But a nice idea it is. Yes sir it is.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
There might already be an emblem like that, maybe just no union as the volume of members required for the emblem. I am not saying i know anything but you never know. ;)
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
I have never found one yet. and I think others have gone "Emblem Hunting" for more as well but found nothing.
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts

I have never found one yet. and I think others have gone "Emblem Hunting" for more as well but found nothing.fastesttruck

That doesn't mean there isn't one at there. Plus, if no unions had enough members, it wouldn't matter how many times you went looking, it just couldn't be found.Â