1096bimu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By 1096bimu
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

It's a difficult decision because I have a different taste from what most reviews talk about:

• I hate dynamic maps, I hate getting shot in the back because some recon has sneaked all the way around the map. I like static and predictable combat fronts. Like that of right rush maps.
  • I hate guns, obviously I also use guns myself, but I prefer things like noob tubes, grenades and spray and pray tactics even as a veteran player from every BF game in the past.
  • Once again, I HATE DYNAMIC MAPS, I hate squad sneaking around and spawning suicide harassment behind my base. If only there is a map with just two uncappable spawns each of which is in unreachable area of the other team connected with a moderate portion of urban environment.
  • and no, I hate counter strike or call of duty because there is too much emphasis on guns.
TonnFool23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 TonnFool23
Member since 2004 • 451 Posts

@1096bimu: Then go fucking play ragnarok online or something.

Vozlov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3 Vozlov
Member since 2011 • 1508 Posts

OP: What games DO you like?

There is no way in hell you are a 'veteran' battlefield player. You may of played them, but I seriously doubt you were ANY good at them, especially if you consider 'spray and pray' and heavy explosive use as a 'tactic'. 'Dynamic' maps have been a staple of the series since its inception, so why you think it'd be anything but is just amazing.

Honestly, just get out.