Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 HarriDoesGaming
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

Hey guys,

I've seen so much talk between which platform has better graphics in BF4.. I've yet to see an actual video that goes somewhat in-death analysis of this topic. I decided to make a video about it and hopefully puts some peoples mind at ease. Personally PC will always have superior graphics but tell me what you guys think.

Here is the PC vs Xbox One vs PS4 Comparison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3fnwqUESX4

milsvaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2 milsvaard
Member since 2003 • 1928 Posts

For more information, visit eurogamer's digital foundry. PS4 runs the game in 900p while Xbone only runs at 720p. Performance is consistently better on PS4 too. I guess if you wan't the game on a console, PS4 is the way to go.

killaz18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By killaz18
Member since 2009 • 285 Posts

"Personally PC will always have superior graphics"

The console is not customizable like pc's. If so, then better gc's could be put in. The console is $400 compared to even gc's that cost more then that even.

They could make a $3000 console you know. This argument and war is pretty pathetic lol.

Better hardware will always be better. PC or Consoles...It's about the hardware...Not the tile you fools LMFAO

jwsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4  Edited By jwsoul
Member since 2005 • 5467 Posts

Why not just compare PS4 and XBox One we all know PC will be superior if its a decent enough Rig.

Excellent Video tho mate.

Kornfr33k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kornfr33k7
Member since 2003 • 762 Posts

Maybe you guys can answer this dilemma. Im noticing that the graphics across the pc's aren't consistent. Here's a few screen captures to show what I'm talking about. i pulled the stills from the 17min walkthrough EA posted a while back, but I'm noticing the same details (darker, higher contrast shadows) on other youtube gameplay videos as well. I'm using a gtx780 with the settings completely maxed out.any thoughts?

Uncle-Tunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Uncle-Tunee
Member since 2008 • 87 Posts

The graphics are inconsistent in general because the whole product unfortunately lacks any real identity or style.
Same like Crysis..I feel ashamed for being a european when I look at all those companies trying and failing and talking about how great they are because you can see a frog take a shit in their engine. What a waste.