madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10583 Posts

G'day, mods. Now that we have a new political forum, which I am very thankful for, by the way, I was wondering if there is any process of reporting and moving political threads that may still pop up on Off Topic, or do we just leave it entirely to the mods? I'm asking this because as I type this, I can see three threads within the top 20 which I believe definitely qualify for a move, and a couple of others that may qualify as well, which caused me to wonder if they have been evaluated, and therefore deemed acceptable where they are.

I have no complaints either way. As I said, I am very thankful for the creation of the new political forum, and feel that OT has been much improved as a forum to visit since, so far. I'm just curious as to how stringent will you enforce the review-and-move process going forward. Cheers both for what has already happened and in advance.

OldDadGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By OldDadGamer  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 3529 Posts

@madrocketeer: Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

For now, leave it to us. The reason some things were left unmoved was that we had a technical problem at our end. Threads should be moved more efficiently from here on out.

Glad you like the change! We're still getting used to it ourselves.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

User Lists: 0

#3 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10583 Posts

@olddadgamer:

No worries about the delay. Thank you for the reply.