falloutboy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 falloutboy33
Member since 2016 • 12 Posts

My account, bmanva was banned, but was not given a reason. Appreciate a look into.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@falloutboy33 said:

My account, bmanva was banned, but was not given a reason. Appreciate a look into.

It looks like it got detected as a spam account. I'll alert staff as mods can't reverse these. Have you replied to any threads that were obviously spam lately?

-Byshop

falloutboy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 falloutboy33

@Byshop: Thank you sir. Maybe, should it be a general rule not to reply to those thread? I was not aware.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@falloutboy33:

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/ask-the-mods-909361134/gamespot-community-code-of-conduct-31702042/#0

#6 - Disruptive Posting / Spam

Spam: Includes but not limited to: promoting personal sites, making comments which have no discussion value (such as "first" or “bump"), quote pyramids or empty quoting, battle threads, "chat" threads, and creating threads with little to no text where off-site content is linked or embedded.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT post in, or reply to spam topics. Doing so will likely cause your account to get caught by our spam prevention software and could result in your account being terminated. If you find spam in the forums, report it to a moderator.

-Byshop

falloutboy33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 falloutboy33

Duly noted. Thanks.