Permission to Return 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for starshine-m2a21
Starshine-M2A21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Starshine-M2A21
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

Mods,

Since my previous post was deliberately derailed by DaVillain, a mod with a personal axe to grind and has long been a detriment to this forum who should certainly be stripped of his mod status, I’m trying this again.

I would appreciate it if another mod could respond to this and give to the proper, unbiased and mature consideration the ToU expects from you.

My request remains the same;

I know this may be futile but this account has been created in order to request that the permanent ban on my original account, Starshine_M2A2, please be lifted.

I was banned back in August last year after getting into an argument with NathanDrakeSwag on System Wars. I’m not going to argue against it - I said some stupid things in anger and the ban at the time was deserved.

However, now that some time has passed and the lesson has been learned, I would still like another chance to continue contributing and request that I be let out of jail. I’ve said this before but I love this site very much and want to continue being part of its community.

Thanks.

- Tom

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

I'm certainly no mod but it would be good to have more active users about the forums, too many just deactivate and that's one less voice. And with a new year perhaps give the person one last chance, just make sure he knows not to act out of line or it's curtains.

@Starshine_M2A2 has certainly been an jerk to me as well, I still have vivid memories of him turning a Monster Hunter World hype thread about information and positive vibes into a cesspool for his temper tantrums. I think he also continued to spite me in future threads throughout 2018-2019.

Even then who knows, maybe he has learned? never know if they're not given another chance.

Avatar image for starshine-m2a21
Starshine-M2A21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Starshine-M2A21
Member since 2022 • 3 Posts

@RSM-HQ: @Starshine_M2A2 has certainly been an jerk to me as well, I still have vivid memories of him turning a Monster Hunter World hype thread about information and positive vibes into a cesspool for his temper tantrums. I think he also continued to spite me in future threads throughout 2018-2019.“

Sorry about that.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56060 Posts

@starshine-m2a21: I'll keep this short. Every mod has agreed you've been given more chances than a cat's 9 lives. You didn't learn from your past behaviors and if you couldn't figure out my last response, the answer is NO! With that said, goodbye and don't come back!

@RSM-HQ said:

I'm certainly no mod but it would be good to have more active users about the forums, too many just deactivate and that's one less voice. And with a new year perhaps give the person one last chance, just make sure he knows not to act out of line or it's curtains.

@Starshine_M2A2 has certainly been an jerk to me as well, I still have vivid memories of him turning a Monster Hunter World hype thread about information and positive vibes into a cesspool for his temper tantrums. I think he also continued to spite me in future threads throughout 2018-2019.

Even then who knows, maybe he has learned? never know if they're not given another chance.

Normally this is supposed to be just TC & Mod discussion but today, I'll make it acceptation.

Let it be known he's been giving too many chances and he's not getting any more chances and yes, I agree we need more active users in Games Discussion and as well for the rest of the forums/GS in general. But we sure don't need jerks like the above and that's a fact!