RichiBowzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By RichiBowzer
Member since 2021 • 8 Posts

my first time here and i was going to share a video of both the rigs I have built (two youtube links, but reading the rules it looks like thats a no no, is there a way to do it without doing that or will the forum accept streamable links for videos as thats not linking to a channel? or pm me to discuss what options to choose I tried finding a topic on it on my phone but its not very useful

zanelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2 zanelli  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

@richibowzer: Hi there, you can embed the videos into a post using the little insert video button. This will allow you to post youtube videos. The rules on posting videos is that they can not be used for just self promotion of say your YouTube channel or another product of your own (ex. twitch or a personal webstore). The exceptions to this is that you self promote your YouTube or Twitch channels in the YouTubers / Streamers Unite forums. You may also post your own videos in the other forums, as long as it is used to enhance the content of your post or to provide talking points, and is not just self promotion of your channel. If we deem this to be the case your post will most likely be removed.