Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#1 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

I always enjoy having my response to an offensive post about the disabled removed, yet the OP is left up and intact.

This site's modding team is an absolute disgrace.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

I always enjoy having my response to an offensive post about the disabled removed, yet the OP is left up and intact.

This site's modding team is an absolute disgrace.

Thank you, sir. It's always nice when we get thanked for our hard work and... hey. Wait a sec. I think you were being sarcastic!

If you'd like some help or some clarification on a moderation action, usually the minimum amount of information you need to provide to actually get that help would be which post or posts you are talking about because at the moment I have no idea what you're talking about.

-Byshop

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Starshine_M2A2

@Byshop: Sorry, Byshop. That was out of order.

It's just frustrating when you can't reply to someone's idiotic post. when they're hopelessly convinced that they're in the right.

Anyway, it doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to bed.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Starshine_M2A2

@Byshop: Just to clarify, the post was in an article and the guy was asking whether I wear a bicycle helmet or not. Which I can only assume was a reference to the stereotypical image of a disabled person.

And since I am someone who suffers from a disability I found it offensive. But, whatever, I'm over it now.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@Starshine_M2A2 said:

@Byshop: Just to clarify, the post was in an article and the guy was asking whether I wear a bicycle helmet or not. Which I can only assume was a reference to the stereotypical image of a disabled person.

And since I am someone who suffers from a disability I found it offensive. But, whatever, I'm over it now.

Nope, sorry. You don't get off that easy. His comment was out of line but you seem to be deliberately ignoring your own part in that conversation which was way out of line. Going into a Final Fantasy article to declare all Final Fantasy fans perverts and then challenge other users to fisticuffs for disagreeing? Really? And you're the victim here? Although another moderator already deleted the comment where you literally challenged another user to a fight (after accusing others of being "internet tough guys", which is doubly ridiculous) there's plenty here as grounds for a strike, which I'm now issuing. Also, I'm re-instating the karma ban since I see now it was entirely justified.

-Byshop