G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 G00DANG
Member since 2009 • 769 Posts

As the title states this thread is about asking what you the consumer would put in Mass Effect 2, the possibilities are endless and can range from the stupidest of things the greatest thing ever designed. Get your thinking caps on and tell me what YOU would add to the game.

As for my addition I would be inclined to introduce Oblivionesque Houses in which they are lived in and you can end up purchasing one for your own living. Here cue the Sim-like designing of your own personal living space in which you choose whether to put trophies up on the wall, and designing your very own 'Love Making Room'

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts

Bigger explorable areas. The citadel from ME 1 was about 10 corridors to explore on a continent sized Space station :?

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 psn8214
Member since 2009 • 14930 Posts

Bigger explorable areas. The citadel from ME 1 was about 10 corridors to explore on a continent sized Space station :?

dahui58

This, plus more customizable weapons and gear. I would love to spend time tweaking my armor...

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 G00DANG
[QUOTE="dahui58"]

psn8214

This, plus more customizable weapons and gear. I would love to spend time tweaking my armor...

Your in luck, this is something that is being intoduced for ME2

Delphanius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Delphanius
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts
Just more dialogs!!!
G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 G00DANG

Just more dialogs!!!Delphanius

Again I think this has been done, loads more dialog in this game according to the devs

Delphanius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Delphanius
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts
Maybe we should just look at the ME2 FAQ on the official site to see what will be added...
psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 psn8214

I'm thinking GOTY 2010?

I would also like to see the other races (hanar, elcor, batarians, etc.) better integrated into the game. They all have interesting backstories, so why shoudn't we get to interact more with them?

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 G00DANG

I'm thinking GOTY 2010?

I would also like to see the other races (hanar, elcor, batarians, etc.) better integrated into the game. They all have interesting backstories, so why shoudn't we get to interact more with them?

psn8214

I hope so too, would be nice to see the other races in greater details as for the batarians im happy with what i know thanks to the dlc and the book.

psn8214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 psn8214

I actually haven't read the books yet... :oops:

I am currently waiting for the Mass Effect: Redemption comics, featuring all of the awesomeness contained in my avatar and sig...

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 G00DANG

I actually haven't read the books yet... :oops:

I am currently waiting for the Mass Effect: Redemption comics, featuring all of the awesomeness contained in my avatar and sig...

psn8214

Get the books first they take part before ME2 while the comic is going to take place at the start of ME2.

Followed ya link, that comic looks good. I think it may eb an essential purchase for me too.

NinjaMenace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NinjaMenace
Member since 2008 • 3176 Posts

I would like to see better development in regards to the "Uncharted World" exploration

I mean, they all were pretty much the same.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dahui58

I would like to see better development in regards to the "Uncharted World" exploration

NinjaMenace

Yeah and you should be able to scan every planet rather than 1 per solar system

Also introducing Space Trading would be nice!

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 G00DANG
[QUOTE="NinjaMenace"]

dahui58

Yeah and you should be able to scan every planet rather than 1 per solar system

Also introducing Space Trading would be nice!

Thats would be awesome!!

hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15 hand4hire
Member since 2008 • 511 Posts

In ME 1 There was only like 3 "towns" you could go to and all of them the only reason you went there was for the main quest.

In ME 2 I would like to see more "towns" to go in and talk to the people to get side quests or trade or whatever

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dahui58

In ME 1 There was only like 3 "towns" you could go to and all of them the only reason you went there was for the main quest.

In ME 2 I would like to see more "towns" to go in and talk to the people to get side quests or trade or whatever

hand4hire

Yeah and maybe visit more than one "town" per planet, you only get to explore the Space port and areas around it.

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Mr_Silent_D
Member since 2009 • 1419 Posts

i would like to see some space combat like at the end of ME1, but instead of watching you actually fly your ship or a fighter around and shoot down other ships in a big fleet battle. this could also be intergrated into planetary exploration.

i reckon this would be great if it is done well

FillyPhlyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 FillyPhlyers
Member since 2006 • 356 Posts

I would love for them to add the option of being an alien race (though I know they won't).

So instead I want them to change how they did dialog. Instead of making the paragon top right and renegade bottom right i want them to mix it up so that you have to read it.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dahui58

I would love for them to add the option of being an alien race (though I know they won't).

So instead I want them to change how they did dialog. Instead of making the paragon top right and renegade bottom right i want them to mix it up so that you have to read it.

FillyPhlyers

Yeah they should make an Oblivion type game where you can choose from the council races (and Krogans :D)

Humans = All round
Turians = Great at Combat, good snipers
Krogans = Great Combat + Biotics
Asari = Powerful Biotics
Salarians = Good Tech and Decent Combat

It would rock!

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 G00DANG
[QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

dahui58

Yeah they should make an Oblivion type game where you can choose from the council races (and Krogans :D)

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

Unfortunately I couldnt see Krogan being like that, in the books its said that finding a Krogan with the abilities to harness biotic abilites was extremely rare, so I would more likely just have them as Excellent at combat.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dahui58
Fair enough they rock with ARs and shotties, and Turians can use Snipers and Pistols?
Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mr_Silent_D
[QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

dahui58

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

you never know. bioware might do that for ME3, especially if Shepard dies in ME2.

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 G00DANG
[QUOTE="dahui58"][QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

Mr_Silent_D

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

you never know. bioware might do that for ME3, especially if Shepard dies in ME2.

I reckon if they entered into a new story in the ME universe then yes, but its been said by Casey that Shepard will be in ME3 no matter if your Shepard dies in ME2.

hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hand4hire
[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="dahui58"][QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

G00DANG

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

I reckon if they entered into a new story in the ME universe then yes, but its been said by Casey that Shepard will be in ME3 no matter if your Shepard dies in ME2.

That's kind of weird, because in the one interview a guy says that theres an ending that makes shepard die forever. So if he's returning no matter what than it's not forever.

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mr_Silent_D
[QUOTE="G00DANG"][QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="dahui58"][QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

hand4hire

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

That's kind of weird, because in the one interview a guy says that theres an ending that makes shepard die forever. So if he's returning no matter what than it's not forever.

maybe he'll come back as some kind of cyborg like saren was

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 G00DANG
[QUOTE="hand4hire"][QUOTE="G00DANG"][QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="dahui58"][QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

Mr_Silent_D

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

If he dies in ME2 you MUST play as the Shepard that Bioware produce for ME3

hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hand4hire
[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="hand4hire"][QUOTE="G00DANG"][QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="dahui58"][QUOTE="FillyPhlyers"]

G00DANG

Humans = All round
Asari = Powerful Biotics

It would rock!

If he dies in ME2 you MUST play as the Shepard that Bioware produce for ME3

thats weird