toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#401 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

New class released this week: Geth Trooper Soldier.

I named my Geth Soldier "Loveship." I couldn't think of a special name for him at first, but then the words "love" and "ship" popped into my mind. So, his memorial name is now Loveship. I can't think of a unique color scheme for him yet. He may become the second husband of my Pink Princess GI...she is growing herself a full male husband harem! First Sgt. American the Badass, now Loveship too. I may have to give Loveship tropical or hippie colors when I unlock the rest of the color patterns. I don't know what colors come to mind when I think of the word "Loveship."

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#402 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts
Does anyone else want Bioware to steal Halo 4's cool Spartan OPS Mode for ME3?
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#403 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

Does anyone else want Bioware to steal Halo 4's cool Spartan OPS Mode for ME3?Falcon084

quite an interesting idea, but Bioware needs some sort of different names on it. something more original, and they also needs some spin-off y'know not just some mission based co-op game mode. like story, take a look at Splinter Cell: Conviction.

Co-op mode is the Prequel of the Single player Campaign.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#404 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

Finally got the Survivor banner today, but unfortunately my Reaper banner is stuck on 99% cos of those damn husks :/

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#405 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts

3 new characters released today: Batarian Adept, Drell Infiltrator and Volus Vanguard

All Hazard Maps are available to play

2 new packs available for purchase in the multiplayer store:

Arsenal Pack - (99000 credits) 5 random items with at least 2 Rares or better as well as a higher chance for weapons.

Reserves Pack - (99000 credits) 5 random items with at least 2 Rares or better as well as a higher chance for characters.

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 N7v1K0
So guys, how's progress for everyone in MP? Need any help or whatever?
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 majinstrings

So guys, how's progress for everyone in MP? Need any help or whatever?N7v1K0

Multiplayer Manifest is filling up...only need one more Volus Engineer to have all characters and customization options...

Still need a bunch of Ultra Rare weapons, though...

Pretty much need to play on Gold or Platinum matches...got the Challenges done for every Map on Bronze and Silver...

Need one more Challenge to complete the Resurgence category...trying to do the Striker Assault Rifle Challenge...but...either that's one of the worst guns in the game or I'm using it wrong...there just seems to be nothing good about it...too heavy, too weak, low ammo capacity, long reload, small clip, bad accuracy/kickback...I hate this gun but the challenge is almost done...

I've played a few matches on Gold after finishing the Silver Map challenges but I'm back to playing on Silver...which sucks! Is it just me or are Silver players the worst? I find they're often selfish, inexperienced, over-confident and care more about getting the most points than playing as a team...SCREW THE POINTS! HELP US GET MORE CREDITS, YOU IDIOT!!!

Ugh...I've used up all of my medi-gel and missiles trying to carry Silver matches so I could finish Extraction Challenges with characters I hate using! On Gold, people actually help each other...I almost never have to use any items because everyone sticks together instead of trying to go Lone Wolf, dying instantly and getting everyone who tries to revive them killed in the process...DAMN I HATE SILVER PLAYERS!!! :evil:

...Anyway...I'm still going for the N7 challenges, too...60 promotions...did the math and when I get every class promoted 13 times, that will be when I finish the challenge...right now, they've all been promoted 9 times (Adept 10 times)...once I get that Challenge done, I'll keep my characters at Lv. 20 and play Gold/Platinum exclusively...

Also played Gold offensively for the first time...usually play defense...some sort of support...character to take away shields/barriers, weaken armor, revive, cause distractions; ect...but I played as a Turian Ghost with a Cerberus Harrier...much more fun! :D And more effective, I'd say...

Need to finish a lot of weapons challenges...need to finish Collector, Cerberus and Geth challenges...a lot of 'play 200 waves as X character' challenges...need to finish Lone Wolf and need to play Gold/Platinum waves for Map challenges...but first, I ned to restock on my Missiles and Medi-Gels...

...Damn Silver Players...

rallydrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#408 rallydrifter
Member since 2010 • 346 Posts

Damn maj, I'm way behind you.  Compared to you my manifest is pretty empty.

I still need to play a lot because I need a lot of weapons and characters.   I think the only banner I have is the Loyalist banner which was the N7 day challenge. lol

Now that I'm back on these boards I need to play with members!  I'm probably rusty though because I havn't played much the last month.  I miss my geth engi. :cry:

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 N7v1K0

Hell Maj, ignore Silver. Best thing to do for credits is to play Rio/Reaper/Platinum and camp in the magic box with at least one Volus.

And try the Striker on a Turian Ghost, it does wonders, trust me.

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 majinstrings

Hell Maj, ignore Silver. Best thing to do for credits is to play Rio/Reaper/Platinum and camp in the magic box with at least one Volus.

And try the Striker on a Turian Ghost, it does wonders, trust me.

N7v1K0

Yeah, I've seen people doing that trick on Rio...

Useful...so how long until Bioware removes it? :P I should probably take advantage of it while I can...

Also, I got my Striker points but I was using the Turian Havoc...I was actually just starting to like that gun towards the end...

rallydrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#411 rallydrifter
Member since 2010 • 346 Posts

So now with the rumors of the next dlc, I'm getting excited again.  I'm working on building up my manifest (I just got the harrier!).  Plus I forgot just how much fun this game is, but most of my friends don't play this anymore. I want a team that instead of worrying about who is top of the scoreboard, actually communicates and uses teamwork and just has a blast playing.

Any member that is still active in mp or thinking about getting back in want to form some teams?

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 N7v1K0

So now with the rumors of the next dlc, I'm getting excited again.  I'm working on building up my manifest (I just got the harrier!).  Plus I forgot just how much fun this game is, but most of my friends don't play this anymore. I want a team that instead of worrying about who is top of the scoreboard, actually communicates and uses teamwork and just has a blast playing.

Any member that is still active in mp or thinking about getting back in want to form some teams?

rallydrifter

I still play fom time to time when I'm able, so if you see me on ME3, send an invite! :)

Avatar image for DARKKNIGHTPRABZ
DARKKNIGHTPRABZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#413 DARKKNIGHTPRABZ
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
when it was first announced, i didnt take much to it. After a while and more play. Its one of the best MP co ops ive played.
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#414 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

New class released this week: Geth Trooper Soldier.

I named my Geth Soldier "Loveship." I couldn't think of a special name for him at first, but then the words "love" and "ship" popped into my mind. So, his memorial name is now Loveship. I can't think of a unique color scheme for him yet. He may become the second husband of my Pink Princess GI...she is growing herself a full male husband harem! First Sgt. American the Badass, now Loveship too. I may have to give Loveship tropical or hippie colors when I unlock the rest of the color patterns. I don't know what colors come to mind when I think of the word "Loveship."

toxic_jackal

That's some quite nice and interesting concept of your characters.

PS. didn't noticed this since last year December. because I was busy playing ME1. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#415 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts
Mass Effect 3 DLC leaked in new patch data
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 majinstrings

Watching the Reckoning DLC livestream right now...the Geth Juggernaut is huge...and cannot be sync killed!

Edit: Holy crap! The new Adept is a Collector!

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 majinstrings

Reckoning DLC Trailer