Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#2 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

Very interesting.

I'm very curious about the Reaper's Creators what they look like. why did they study the connections between Organics and Synthetics. It's all mystery, especially when the Catalyst is talking about it. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

Very interesting.

I'm very curious about the Reaper's Creators what they look like. why did they study the connections between Organics and Synthetics. It's all mystery, especially when the Catalyst is talking about it.

kierwinyoung

I think they were at war wit synthetics and they created the Catalyst AI to help them figure out a way to end the war, but it turned on them. The started the Crucible and when that failed they left it for the next generation.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Falcon084

I thought I'd better warn people DON'T READ THE eurogamer.net/ article on this DLC. It has so many spoilers you might as well not buy te DLC after reading. I only read a tiny bit and I wish I hadn't.

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts

I'm not sure how I feel about this DLC...I like getting answers but it seems like Bioware is going to start revealing every single mystery in the Mass Effect universe...

The Leviathan of Dis was a big mystery...I thought it was gonna stay that way...

...Still gettin' it, though...if it comes out...

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kierwinyoung

I'm not sure how I feel about this DLC...I like getting answers but it seems like Bioware is going to start revealing every single mystery in the Mass Effect universe...

The Leviathan of Dis was a big mystery...I thought it was gonna stay that way...

majinstrings

Hey, ME3 is their final franchise. then I suppose it all comes down to it.

I having the thought that ME3 will be one of their games that has the most number of DLCs it's just that it'll come out one by one.

For now they're busy about this Leviathan of Dis dlc... I think. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Falcon084
[QUOTE="majinstrings"]

kierwinyoung

Hey, ME3 is their final franchise. then I suppose it all comes down to it.

I having the thought that ME3 will be one of their games that has the most number of DLCs it's just that it'll come out one by one.

For now they're busy about this Leviathan of Dis dlc... I think.

Not final. ME4 is coming,

Avatar image for IndianaJones414
IndianaJones414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 IndianaJones414
Member since 2011 • 1197 Posts

Would they be able to make ME4 happen?

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kierwinyoung

IndianaJones414

Beats me... If ME4 is coming. there will no more nasty squid monsters like the reapers or as powerful as them to destroy their Civilization. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Falcon084
[QUOTE="IndianaJones414"]

kierwinyoung

Beats me... If ME4 is coming. there will no more nasty squid monsters like the reapers or as powerful as them to destroy their Civilization.

Bioware said it will not be about Shepard but they are going to continue the Mass Effect universe in other games. So far they have refered to a new title as ME4 :D

Avatar image for IndianaJones414
IndianaJones414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 IndianaJones414
Member since 2011 • 1197 Posts
I do remember them saying this was to be Shepard's last apperance. But I would love for them to continue the franchise with a new character.
genius2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 genius2365
Member since 2010 • 495 Posts

majinstrings
I assume that the leaked files sound like they could make a good DLC (haven't read them myself, so no spoilers)?
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Falcon084

The latest rumour that kind'a makes sense (see paragraph below) is that we'll be going underwater in the Leviathan DLC.

According to the Bible/Tanakh/Quran Leviathan was a sea monster (though in the original Hebrew it means whale), and according to the Satanic Versus Leviathan means water. Scientists (and I) believe that Leviathan could be a reference to the dinosaur Elasmosaurus.

I'd like to see an underwater craft, or even a city under the sea. See how the Hannar live?

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

The latest rumour that kind'a makes sense (see paragraph below) is that we'll be going underwater in the Leviathan DLC.

According to the Bible/Tanakh/Quran Leviathan was a sea monster (though in the original Hebrew it means whale), and according to the Satanic Versus Leviathan means water. Scientists (and I) believe that Leviathan could be a reference to the dinosaur Elasmosaurus.

I'd like to see an underwater craft, or even a city under the sea. See how the Hannar live?

Falcon084

There was a screenshot at ComicCon of an Atlas walking on the seabed, so this rumor may be right

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Falcon084
[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

N7v1K0

There was a screenshot at ComicCon of an Atlas walking on the seabed, so this rumor may be right

Seriously! Have you got a pic? This I wanna see :D

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 majinstrings
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="Falcon084"]

Falcon084

ME3underwater.jpg

Can you see who's in it? :D Awesome! Can't wait...

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Falcon084
[QUOTE="Falcon084"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="Falcon084"]

majinstrings

ME3underwater.jpg

Can you see who's in it? :D Awesome! Can't wait...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! and yes I can see :D

The Atlus is three different colors than the Ceberus ones; red, black, and dark grey as opposed to Cerbs white and light grey, I wonder if it is Alliance issue?

It'd be cool to see it in the Shuttle Bay, maybe hear comments about it from James, while Steve tinkers with it.

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 majinstrings

The Atlus is three different colors than the Ceberus ones; red, black, and dark grey as opposed to Cerbs white and light grey, I wonder if it is Alliance issue?

It'd be cool to see it in the Shuttle Bay, maybe hear comments about it from James, while Steve tinkers with it.

Falcon084

Wouldn't mind seeing a few special missions for it like we got with the Hammerhead in the Firewalker DLC for ME2...

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Falcon084

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

majinstrings

Wouldn't mind seeing a few special missions for it like we got with the Hammerhead in the Firewalker DLC for ME2...

Yeah I enjoyed them.

Single Player DLC officially announced - Leviathan Add-On & Firefight Weapons Pack

"Explore uncharted systems and new areas on the Citadel, interact with brand new characters, unlock the AT-12 Raider shotgun and M-55 Argus Assault Rifle and discover more about the mysterious history of the Reapers. Available on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Cost is $10 or 800 Microsoft points."

"But that is not all. Players will soon be able to arm themselves with the Firefight Pack, a new Single Player Weapon Pack available for download August 7. Available on PC, Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. Cost is $2 or 160 Microsoft points. The Firefight Pack will feature two powerful new weapons and five bonus weapons to use in the fight to Take Back Earth!"

And here is the Leviathan demo

majinstrings

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kierwinyoung

This DLC is getting allot more interesting, The more I hear.

Although, The M-55 Argus kinda rips it off. It should've been exclusive for the guys who pre-ordered the game.

but well, at least I get to experience it, but if Argus is there, then N7 Valkyrie and N7 Defender Armor isn't that away from being a dlc. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Falcon084

2 more Pics:

Leviathan-Announce-4-1024x576.jpgLeviathan-Announce-2-1024x576.jpgFirefight-1-WM-1024x576.jpg

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 majinstrings

Firefight-1-WM-1024x576.jpg

Falcon084

Whoa...just noticed on Shepard's SMG there is a Blood Pack logo...

9470-2T.jpg

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Falcon084
[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

Firefight-1-WM-1024x576.jpg

majinstrings

Whoa...just noticed on Shepard's SMG there is a Blood Pack logo...

9470-2T.jpg

VERY WELL SPOTTED! Aria might be involved in the DLC, after all she now owns the Blood Pack.

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
love the look of the new environments. Looks cool
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 majinstrings

love the look of the new environments. Looks coolKeredsBlaze

Yeah, the area where you're on the ship kinda gives me that same "wow" feeling that I got from the exterior of the Shadow Broker base...

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Falcon084

[QUOTE="KeredsBlaze"]love the look of the new environments. Looks coolmajinstrings

Yeah, the area where you're on the ship kinda gives me that same "wow" feeling that I got from the exterior of the Shadow Broker base...

Same here. Though I think it looks like a submarine.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Falcon084
Mass Effect 3s Leviathan DLC is headed to PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 on August 28!
toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts
I haven't been paying too much attention to all the video spoilers regarding Leviathan. I hear it's supposed to include new missions, new characters, weapons, etc. (obviously), but is there still talk of getting a potential new squadmate? I know that whiners are complaining that they want a Batarian squadmate. If not hopefully the character interaction will at least be interesting.
kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kierwinyoung

I haven't been paying too much attention to all the video spoilers regarding Leviathan. I hear it's supposed to include new missions, new characters, weapons, etc. (obviously), but is there still talk of getting a potential new squadmate? I know that whiners are complaining that they want a Batarian squadmate. If not hopefully the character interaction will at least be interesting.toxic_jackal

nope, I think not. Leviathan would be full of closure about Leviathan of dis and other Reaper stories,(that's most of my guess) Weapons are also new will be obviously available, weapons that aren't in the MP. 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Falcon084

Mass Effect 3: Leviathan Launch Trailer

The Mass Effect 3: Leviathan DLC pack launches on August 28th for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts
I won't be able to download Leviathan until Thursday or Friday, but it seems many people were not satisfied with the ending of the dlc...here we go.
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Falcon084

I won't be able to download Leviathan until Thursday or Friday, but it seems many people were not satisfied with the ending of the dlc...here we go.toxic_jackal

What?! It was a fantastic. Get it when you can it's great :D

EDIT: One of the Spoiler threads http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/355/index/13888522/2#13889910

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#35 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

Basically, I would say this. If you're still very angry over the ending, don't get it. But if you've gotten over it and want some good fun and more background info on the Reapers, buy it!

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 majinstrings

Basically, I would say this. If you're still very angry over the ending, don't get it. But if you've gotten over it and want some good fun and more background info on the Reapers, buy it!

N7v1K0

Well said...totally agree...

Just finished the DLC...

Slightly disappointed but mostly happy with the DLC...

[spoiler] I would have liked to have seen Leviathan actually fight some Reapers but I suppose if it went into space to personally fight, the Reapers would destroy it immediately...plus, I need to play it again, this time with subtitles; I couldn't understand half the stuff that Leviathan said at the end :lol: [/spoiler]

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Falcon084
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

majinstrings

Well said...totally agree...

Just finished the DLC...

Slightly disappointed but mostly happy with the DLC...

[spoiler] I would have liked to have seen Leviathan actually fight some Reapers but I suppose if it went into space to personally fight, the Reapers would destroy it immediately...plus, I need to play it again, this time with subtitles; I couldn't understand half the stuff that Leviathan said at the end :lol: [/spoiler]

Yeah I will have to use subs too next time.

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kierwinyoung

The DLC was good, but I was expecting some Reaper to Reaper battle, then again. Bioware tweaks the ending again.

I was happy enough to have moderate action and more story telling. I played it almost as long as I downloaded it. making it worth my coins on it. plus playing it over and over with different characters is surely worth it.

It also brought me closure to the origins of the Reapers, I'm satisfied about it. 

but some part of me is kinda ripped off, y'know they gave us the M55-Argus. I was expecting that and N7 Defender armor and N7 Valkyrie will be exclusive for Pre-orders. but M55-Argus showed up in the DLC, kinda degrades the Pre-order don't y'all think?

then again, there's a Chance the N7 warfare gear will be obtained from future DLC. 

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts

The DLC was good, but I was expecting some Reaper to Reaper battle, then again. Bioware tweaks the ending again.

I was happy enough to have moderate action and more story telling. I played it almost as long as I downloaded it. making it worth my coins on it. plus playing it over and over with different characters is surely worth it.

It also brought me closure to the origins of the Reapers, I'm satisfied about it.

but some part of me is kinda ripped off, y'know they gave us the M55-Argus. I was expecting that and N7 Defender armor and N7 Valkyrie will be exclusive for Pre-orders. but M55-Argus showed up in the DLC, kinda degrades the Pre-order don't y'all think?

then again, there's a Chance the N7 warfare gear will be obtained from future DLC.

kierwinyoung
Probably in the next Singleplayer DLC though i couldn't care less if it stays as a Pre-Order exclusive, the armor looks horrible anyway just finished Leviathan and all my weapon mods are gone in the next Playthrough, anybody else experiencing this?.