Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#1 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

Ideas for ME4

You play as a recruit for the Shadow Broker (Who you'll one day rise through the ranks and meet Liara).
Woking with Feron (and others) you discover a drastic new threat to peace in the galaxy. Apparently the Yahg who originally took the brokers throne was helping his people. With their extremely fast learning rate they have been building a fleet they were going to use after the Reapers left, as the Reapers believed they were a less advanced race.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100908120133/masseffect/images/thumb/f/fe/Shadow_Broker_Combat.png/240px-Shadow_Broker_Combat.png

While the Galaxy is picking up the pieces of the Reaper war they are preparing for galactic domination. They don't have to worry about their supply lines because they have no problem eating us as food.

As an agent of the Shadow Broker you are given leeway in the affairs of the Galaxy and have the choice to blackmail, bribe, seduce, and manipulate your way as a spy. Unlike Shepard's campaign you will be using Omega as a hub rather that the Citadel. Gather a team of spies and save the universe from the Yahg and their allies.

Has all we fought for been for nothing...?

Add your own ideas too :)

kierwinyoung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 kierwinyoung
Member since 2010 • 3147 Posts

Would it be nice to have the chance to take control any of the Citadel Race, like Asari, Turian and Salarian. but it would be cooler if even the non Citadel to be controlled, Vorcha and Krogan and the likes. you know like Dragon Age: Origins, different start, different views of people. but I think it would be better if not just your start is different but the whole story.

so Different Race would have different storyline but have the chance to connect with the Story of Shepard, like Cameo or something I don't know.

but then Y'all gonna join in the Battle of Earth. well since it's a different characters, the ending ain't gonna be as epic as Shepards. Of Course each Character has different Squadmates, and before starting the game you can have a chance to of Course choose the gender of your character(except Asari, of course). It'll a whole lot different so like Shepard's game, Different gender has different romance.

and that's all I can think of...... 

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts

As an agent of the Shadow Broker you are given leeway in the affairs of the Galaxy and have the choice to blackmail, bribe, seduce, and manipulate your way as a spy.

Falcon084

Mass Effect 4: Alpha Protocol :P

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#4 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts
I want to see this game on the next gen systems that can hopefully beef up its presentation a bit.
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#5 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

As an agent of the Shadow Broker you are given leeway in the affairs of the Galaxy and have the choice to blackmail, bribe, seduce, and manipulate your way as a spy.

majinstrings

Mass Effect 4: Alpha Protocol :P

Umm..... yeah pretty mutch :lol:

lewfa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 lewfa1
Member since 2011 • 240 Posts
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Alright, I've been away for a loooooooog time ( it's a tragic, sad, sordid story which I'll tell another time ) and I've been playing guess what, Mass Effect 3 again. I hadn't touched it since my initial playthrough because I HATED the ending that much.

But yep, I'm replaying it and I thought I'd take a stroll through the old Union and see was' up.

And I saw this topic, Mass Effect 4, which i'd been thinking a bit about myself and the thread called to mind my very first post to this union. Ah, the old days...good times, good times........

It's in the After ME3 thread.

All four pages of it. Yep, long winded, thats me for sure.

But anyway, if you feel like torturing yourself, here's the link...

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/MEUniverse/forums/27564546/after-me3

And it's good to see some friends here. I've missed ya.

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts
P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }A:link { }

Alright, I've been away for a loooooooog time ( it's a tragic, sad, sordid story which I'll tell another time ) and I've been playing guess what, Mass Effect 3 again. I hadn't touched it since my initial playthrough because I HATED the ending that much.

But yep, I'm replaying it and I thought I'd take a stroll through the old Union and see was' up.

And I saw this topic, Mass Effect 4, which i'd been thinking a bit about myself and the thread called to mind my very first post to this union. Ah, the old days...good times, good times........

It's in the After ME3 thread.

All four pages of it. Yep, long winded, thats me for sure.

But anyway, if you feel like torturing yourself, here's the link...

http://www.gamespot.com/unions/MEUniverse/forums/27564546/after-me3

And it's good to see some friends here. I've missed ya.

lewfa1

Ah yes, those novel-sized posts :P

Welcome back, lewfa!