G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 G00DANG
Member since 2009 • 769 Posts

Hey, this is to see what everones favourite cl4ss is and what you all enjoyed about it.

My personal favourite was the vanguard, the mix between Biotics and Soldier skills comes in handy for all situations in that you can disable an enemy then unleash pure unadulterated 0wnage with a shotgun or an assault rifle, and even when the going gets tough you can boost your shields and suvive the geth onslaught.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts
I like mixing Tech and Weaponry. Makes a cool "realistic" type character
Tht1Guy7780

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Tht1Guy7780
Member since 2009 • 1277 Posts
I like the Vangaurd too. Its the perfect offensive class.
s0denone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 s0denone
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

The Soldier.

Just like I've went for the fighter in the BG/ID/NWN series, and for the marauder in KOTOR.

Holy crap I sound like a dork.

Anyway, I just think it makes my character more "real" that he is able to sustain, and inflict, large amounts of damage without much effort. I mean, the main character is always either meant to be *special" compared to all other characters, like in BG, or as in ME - The main character is meant to be the most badass human of all time. Quite a responsability; And I feel such a character needs to be able to dish out severe weapon damage, while wearing some sort of shock-trooper armour, rushing the enemies, screaming, as if in a drunken stupor.

That's what I like, anyway.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

I used an adept character on my second playthrough. The Biotic skills are devastating once you get them leveled up.

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 G00DANG
I might try that cos atm my vanguard is getting owned, gonna try a few variations in the party first then we shall see.
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

Adept/Bastion with extra shotgun skill.

It's just brilliant.The special stasis lets you kill enemies without any trouble and the extra shotgun skill - well,I don't think I need to explain.

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 G00DANG
It always felt like the shotgun was just tagged on at the end, doesnt seem very effective even at close range
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts
When you're a low level playing on insanity and you're fighting zombies,the shotgun lets you knock zombies down,saving you from unnecessary wounds and giving you more comfort and confidence when fighting them.The missile the shotgun fires can be used to take out heavy-armor targets.
G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 G00DANG
Ah, nice idea. Thanks for that
Saxonhoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Saxonhoo
Member since 2008 • 412 Posts

I whoop buttocks as a soldier shock trooper with electronics, though I hate the electronics.

I am currently getting the ability of singularity or lift for my new soldier, who will be my best guy ever.

s0denone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 s0denone
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

I whoop buttocks as a soldier shock trooper with electronics, though I hate the electronics.

I am currently getting the ability of singularity or lift for my new soldier, who will be my best guy ever.

Saxonhoo

Agreed. I got my Soldier + Singularity playthrough done. Most awesome guy ever.

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 G00DANG
So many new combos i gotta try, so little time til ME2. I am gonna have my work cut out for me.
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 dahui58

I remember what my class was called now. Infiltrator. And I think I took the Commando route

redstorm72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 redstorm72
Member since 2008 • 4646 Posts
My favorite class is the vanguard. It combines the most fun class (adept) with the most useful class (soldier). I love rushing into a room, using lift and throw to disable enemies then use barrier and rush them with the shotgun. Nothing stands up to that.
G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 G00DANG

My favorite class is the vanguard. It combines the most fun class (adept) with the most useful class (soldier). I love rushing into a room, using lift and throw to disable enemies then use barrier and rush them with the shotgun. Nothing stands up to that.redstorm72

Thats funny, thats exactly wat i was doing today :D

scottyhendo409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 scottyhendo409
Member since 2009 • 265 Posts
soldier with garras and wrex unbeatable
hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#18 hand4hire
Member since 2008 • 511 Posts
I used the Vanguard class because of the combination of Biotics and Weapon skill. I used the Biotics skill Throw and Lift (very easy to get rid of Krogan Battlemasters with Lift and Throw). I used pistol for my ranged weapon and the shotgun as my close up because of the knock down effect it has. I used Wrex and Garrus givving Wrex a good Shotgun and assault rifle skill and garrus assault rifle and sniper rifle skills.
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dahui58

I used the Vanguard class because of the combination of Biotics and Weapon skill. I used the Biotics skill Throw and Lift (very easy to get rid of Krogan Battlemasters with Lift and Throw). I used pistol for my ranged weapon and the shotgun as my close up because of the knock down effect it has. I used Wrex and Garrus givving Wrex a good Shotgun and assault rifle skill and garrus assault rifle and sniper rifle skills. hand4hire

Yeah that's what I done with Wrex and Garrus. Wrex had the Spectre Shotgun and Garrus the assault rifle. Often enemies were dead before I shot at them :P

hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hand4hire

[QUOTE="hand4hire"]I used the Vanguard class because of the combination of Biotics and Weapon skill. I used the Biotics skill Throw and Lift (very easy to get rid of Krogan Battlemasters with Lift and Throw). I used pistol for my ranged weapon and the shotgun as my close up because of the knock down effect it has. I used Wrex and Garrus givving Wrex a good Shotgun and assault rifle skill and garrus assault rifle and sniper rifle skills. dahui58

Yeah that's what I done with Wrex and Garrus. Wrex had the Spectre Shotgun and Garrus the assault rifle. Often enemies were dead before I shot at them :P

Yeah no doubt that's why it was the best combo.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 dahui58
[QUOTE="dahui58"]

[QUOTE="hand4hire"]I used the Vanguard class because of the combination of Biotics and Weapon skill. I used the Biotics skill Throw and Lift (very easy to get rid of Krogan Battlemasters with Lift and Throw). I used pistol for my ranged weapon and the shotgun as my close up because of the knock down effect it has. I used Wrex and Garrus givving Wrex a good Shotgun and assault rifle skill and garrus assault rifle and sniper rifle skills. hand4hire

This was on normal difficulty though :P

hand4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hand4hire
[QUOTE="hand4hire"][QUOTE="dahui58"]

[QUOTE="hand4hire"]I used the Vanguard class because of the combination of Biotics and Weapon skill. I used the Biotics skill Throw and Lift (very easy to get rid of Krogan Battlemasters with Lift and Throw). I used pistol for my ranged weapon and the shotgun as my close up because of the knock down effect it has. I used Wrex and Garrus givving Wrex a good Shotgun and assault rifle skill and garrus assault rifle and sniper rifle skills. dahui58

This was on normal difficulty though :P

Yeah but in the higer levels the shotgun has a very nice knockdown effect that both Shepard and Wrex had

Delphanius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Delphanius
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts
My favourite class is the adept.I just love using push and singularity!
G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 G00DANG
I havent played as the adept yet but I am gonna try it soon, need the achievments :P
FillyPhlyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 FillyPhlyers
Member since 2006 • 356 Posts
Best class I've ever had was an adept with assault rifle training. Got through insanity with like 1 or 2 deaths (damn armatures).
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 dahui58

Best class I've ever had was an adept with assault rifle training. Got through insanity with like 1 or 2 deaths (damn armatures).FillyPhlyers

I hate how accurate they are over long distances, the explosions come out of nowhere!

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 G00DANG
The worst are those bloody snipers, freakin 1 shot head shots from miles away, i didnt even see there bloody laser sight
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 dahui58

The worst are those bloody snipers, freakin 1 shot head shots from miles away, i didnt even see there bloody laser sightG00DANG

Laser sights only show when they are about to use Assassination on you. It must have been a regular shot