FillyPhlyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FillyPhlyers
Member since 2006 • 356 Posts
Best character ever or greatest character ever?
G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 G00DANG
Member since 2009 • 769 Posts
He is a great character though I think that the refund guy the the best ever. It was cool that you could turn conrad into a killer who dies as announced within an elevator announcment. He tries to kill some Turians after you insult him in wanting to become a spectre and get killed in the process.
FillyPhlyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FillyPhlyers

He is a great character though I think that the refund guy the the best ever. It was cool that you could turn conrad into a killer who dies as announced within an elevator announcment. He tries to kill some Turians after you insult him in wanting to become a spectre and get killed in the process.G00DANG

Wow I never heard that, I kind of feel bad.

That ruins my idea for the Mass Effect 2 storyline :(. I was thinking ME2 could take a page from the Incredibles and Conrad is the arch enemy and at some point before you recognize who he is he goes "Well shepard, I am your biggest fan". I was legitimately hoping for that in ME2, honest to god

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 G00DANG

[QUOTE="G00DANG"]He is a great character though I think that the refund guy the the best ever. It was cool that you could turn conrad into a killer who dies as announced within an elevator announcment. He tries to kill some Turians after you insult him in wanting to become a spectre and get killed in the process.FillyPhlyers

That ruins my idea for the Mass Effect 2 storyline :(. I was thinking ME2 could take a page from the Incredibles and Conrad is the arch enemy and at some point before you recognize who he is he goes "Well shepard, I am your biggest fan". I was legitimately hoping for that in ME2, honest to god

It could still happen as it depends on what you say to him, so it will vary from game to game.

Delphanius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Delphanius
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts

I don't know,I never payed a lot of attention to him.I just did his "fanatic" quest and kept on moving.

dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts

[QUOTE="G00DANG"]He is a great character though I think that the refund guy the the best ever. It was cool that you could turn conrad into a killer who dies as announced within an elevator announcment. He tries to kill some Turians after you insult him in wanting to become a spectre and get killed in the process.FillyPhlyers

lol "The Incredibles" style.

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mr_Silent_D
Member since 2009 • 1419 Posts
i dont no why but in every game i play, good or bad, i always end up sticking a gun in his face and making him cry when he asks to be a spectre, and no matter how many times i do i always end up laughing. :)
dahui58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dahui58
Member since 2005 • 21566 Posts

i dont no why but in every game i play, good or bad, i always end up sticking a gun in his face and making him cry when he asks to be a spectre, and no matter how many times i do i always end up laughing. :)Mr_Silent_D

Yeah I done that last time. Same with the Reporter, it's always good to smack her around a bit.

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mr_Silent_D
Member since 2009 • 1419 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"]i dont no why but in every game i play, good or bad, i always end up sticking a gun in his face and making him cry when he asks to be a spectre, and no matter how many times i do i always end up laughing. :)dahui58

Yeah I done that last time. Same with the Reporter, it's always good to smack her around a bit.

thats another thing that always ends up putting a smile on my face :D

G00DANG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 G00DANG
[QUOTE="dahui58"]

[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"]i dont no why but in every game i play, good or bad, i always end up sticking a gun in his face and making him cry when he asks to be a spectre, and no matter how many times i do i always end up laughing. :)Mr_Silent_D

Same. I saw it on youtube first but actually doing it yourself is a hell of alot funnier!

FillyPhlyers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 FillyPhlyers
[QUOTE="dahui58"]

[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"]i dont no why but in every game i play, good or bad, i always end up sticking a gun in his face and making him cry when he asks to be a spectre, and no matter how many times i do i always end up laughing. :)Mr_Silent_D

I prefer to make her look like an idiot with my charm and wit 8)Â