Communications Room (ME3 Info Discussion)

connzee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 connzee
Member since 2007 • 81 Posts
Hey, what's up. I'm new in these parts. I always go to ME boards on other websites...so I thought I'd come here.:)
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#152 N7v1K0
Member since 2009 • 5755 Posts

WOW I must be the first one to see it!

Mass Effect 3 surfaces on EA Store

I just read it and come here I was suprised not to see any posts of it!

Falcon084

No posts in this thread because the news is so awesome that it requires a separate one

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 N7v1K0

Hey, what's up. I'm new in these parts. I always go to ME boards on other websites...so I thought I'd come here.:)connzee

Welcome :D

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#154 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

I could not believe the Email I just got. I can't believe it is less than a year to go before ME3 comes out!

Mass Effect 3 due holiday 2011 http://au.gamespot.com/news/6285280.html !!! :D

Avatar image for Lone_Warrior_66
Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#155 Lone_Warrior_66
Member since 2004 • 1453 Posts

I could not believe the Email I just got. I can't believe it is less than a year to go before ME3 comes out!

Falcon084
Ghehe, you do know this was also already in the trailer right? :P The holiday season is around december so we're still a year out.
caityful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 caityful
Member since 2010 • 1210 Posts
[QUOTE="Falcon084"]

Lone_Warrior_66

Ghehe, you do know this was also already in the trailer right? :P The holiday season is around december so we're still a year out.

It'll come soon enough! :lol:
Always does!

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 N7v1K0

I think this pretty much means we won't just be on Earth in ME3.

Link, let's hope he doesnt punch the baby elcor! :P

Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Lone_Warrior_66

N7v1K0
Ghehe some of the people on the Bioboards are just retarded beyong measure. This one guy made a topic "My girlfriends opinion on ME3"... like the whole forums are going to care -_-.
caityful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 caityful
Member since 2010 • 1210 Posts

N7v1K0

" Really? Really?  "

The BW forums are going insane. :lol:

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 N7v1K0

Link

Watch it fully :P

Btw, who didn't keep the base in their main playthroughs?

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Falcon084

Link

N7v1K0

I think that is one of the best Machinimas out there :lol: brilliant. Heck it has convinced me to playthrough again and keep the base!

Could you (or allow me to) post it with the others in Mass Machinma Effect.

Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Lone_Warrior_66

Link

N7v1K0
I destroyed it in both 0_o.
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 majinstrings
Member since 2004 • 3109 Posts

Link

N7v1K0

:lol:

I destroyed the base in my main playthrough...

My main playthrough is a total Paragon playthrough...I try to avoid Renegade points at all times in it...

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 Falcon084
You know what is most horrific about seeing the depicted London of the future? Even after two hundred years they kept that big ugly faris wheel the melenium eye :P Heck not even the Reapers are going near it :lol:
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 guildclaws
Member since 2009 • 7921 Posts
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Link

majinstrings

:lol:

I destroyed the base in my main playthrough...

My main playthrough is a total Paragon playthrough...I try to avoid Renegade points at all times in it...

lol, me too, i completed both mass effect 1 and 2 with 100 percent paragon points and no renegades points at all
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 Falcon084
I played Bring Down The Sky for the first time last night and after seen how many humans are on Terra Nova I'd say it will be a key world in ME3. Also I hope to be able to track down the Terrorist Leader.
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 majinstrings

I played Bring Down The Sky for the first time last night and after seen how many humans are on Terra Nova I'd say it will be a key world in ME3. Also I hope to be able to track down the Terrorist Leader.Falcon084

I loved Bring Down The Sky...

That's when my hatred of Batarians started :lol:

I hope that you can track him down, too...my Paragon Shep demands justice! :P

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 Mr_Silent_D
Member since 2009 • 1419 Posts

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]I played Bring Down The Sky for the first time last night and after seen how many humans are on Terra Nova I'd say it will be a key world in ME3. Also I hope to be able to track down the Terrorist Leader.majinstrings

i killed him. the greater good demanded it. next time he showed up shep might not have been around to save the day

KeredsBlaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 KeredsBlaze
Member since 2010 • 2049 Posts
ya i destroyed the base, o well I will live with the consequences, that is what makes the game so great
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 N7v1K0

I'm quite surprised at the amount of people who destroyed the base.

Am I one of few to trust Cerberus? :P

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 majinstrings

I'm quite surprised at the amount of people who destroyed the base.

Am I one of few to trust Cerberus? :P

N7v1K0

Actually, the more times I play ME2, the more I like the Illusive Man...

During the last playthrough I just finished, I found myself agreeing with a lot of his actions...I don't just mean by using the conversation wheel but actually agreeing with his motives on stuff like Horizon and the Collector Ship...

But I still don't like that look that he gives when you hand over the Collector Base...that smirk that's on his face when he's looking at his newest 'acquisition'...I'm afraid that if it were between saving the galaxy and himself, he would pick himself...but I guess I could be wrong...

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Falcon084
[QUOTE="majinstrings"]

[QUOTE="Falcon084"]I played Bring Down The Sky for the first time last night and after seen how many humans are on Terra Nova I'd say it will be a key world in ME3. Also I hope to be able to track down the Terrorist Leader.Mr_Silent_D

i killed him. the greater good demanded it. next time he showed up shep might not have been around to save the day

True but you might miss out on some cool story in ME3.

VideoGamerNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#173 VideoGamerNerd
Member since 2009 • 10530 Posts
I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 guildclaws
I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)VideoGamerNerd
the trailer was epic! BTW why did the Reaper attack London anyway?, did they have a grudge against London? :P
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 N7v1K0

[QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)guildclaws
the trailer was epic! BTW why did the Reaper attack London anyway?, did they have a grudge against London? :P

They attacked everywhere, but they chose to show London to us. Probably because of the sniper guy.

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 guildclaws

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)N7v1K0

They attacked everywhere, but they chose to show London to us. Probably because of the sniper guy.

Really?, i was hoping too see China or Germany in the trailer BTW do you think the sniper guy is a party member?
VideoGamerNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 VideoGamerNerd
Member since 2009 • 10530 Posts
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)guildclaws

Really?, i was hoping too see China or Germany in the trailer BTW do you think the sniper guy is a party member?

He seemed cool. Sean Bean voices him. :P I would love to have him as party member.
majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 majinstrings
[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)VideoGamerNerd

He seemed cool. Sean Bean voices him. :P I would love to have him as party member.

I heard that was just a rumor...is it really Sean Bean?

If it is then I'd say it's very likely that he's a party member...

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 guildclaws
[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)VideoGamerNerd

Sean who?
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 N7v1K0
[QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)guildclaws

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

He's a hollywood actor who appeared in movies such as Equilibrium, The Patriot (I think that was the name), and many more

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 guildclaws
[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)N7v1K0

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

He's a hollywood actor who appeared in movies such as Equilibrium, The Patriot (I think that was the name), and many more

i never watch Equilibrium and The Patriot and never will BTW i just post a few seconds ago, how did you reply so fast? :shock:
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 N7v1K0
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

i never watch Equilibrium and The Patriot and never will BTW i just post a few seconds ago, how did you reply so fast? :shock:

Because I am N7 :P

Mr_Silent_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 Mr_Silent_D
Member since 2009 • 1419 Posts
[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

dont forget lord of the rings and the island

majinstrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 majinstrings
[QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)Mr_Silent_D

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

Also National Treasure and Goldeneye...

JimmyJumpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 JimmyJumpy
Member since 2008 • 2554 Posts
[QUOTE="Mr_Silent_D"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"][QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="N7v1K0"]

[QUOTE="guildclaws"][QUOTE="VideoGamerNerd"]I assume you have all seen the ME3 trailer? Looks pretty epic, no? 8)majinstrings

Sean who?

Sean Bean.

Also National Treasure and Goldeneye...

And, ladies and gentlemen, "Ronin", where he's a wannabe SAS dude who gets his lily white kicked by Mr. Method Acting himself, Robert DeNiro, while frenchie Jean Reno is puffing away on a Gauloise in the background... The latter are a brand of cigarettes, not some damsel in distress, mind...

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 N7v1K0
Ok, guys, maybe we should stop the giant pyramid quotes :P
Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Lone_Warrior_66
Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3?
N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 N7v1K0

Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3? Lone_Warrior_66

Hmm... Probably kicking the crap out of Harby and his buddies :P

JimmyJumpy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 JimmyJumpy
Member since 2008 • 2554 Posts

Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3? Lone_Warrior_66

- See where Liara's new found job fits in.

- See Sovereign's amigos turn a palish pink when confronted with Shep.

- Getting a mail from C-Sec, informing me that the Hammerhead has been seized permanently for infractions on the Galactic safe-hovering code.

- To hear an a-capella Geth version of Ralph McTell's "The Streets Of London"...

- But most of all just a great story and some great gameplay, really.

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 guildclaws

A Collectors companion :D

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 N7v1K0

[QUOTE="Lone_Warrior_66"]Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3? guildclaws

Collector: Oh hey Shepard I don't like working for the Reapers, could you take me on board? I've got lots of fancy Reaper tech here!

Shepard: Tech we can turn against its creators? Come on in

Collector: But listen, I should let you know that sometimes I.. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

Shepard: Oh crap

Collector: *launches incinewarp at Shep* this hurts you!

Put simply I don't think that could work, but a Prothean squaddie, hell yeah! :P

guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 guildclaws
[QUOTE="guildclaws"]

[QUOTE="Lone_Warrior_66"]Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3? N7v1K0

Collector: Oh hey Shepard I don't like working for the Reapers, could you take me on board? I've got lots of fancy Reaper tech here!

Collector: But listen, I should let you know that sometimes I.. ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

Put simply I don't think that could work, but a Prothean squaddie, hell yeah! :P

lol BTW i hope a Yagh is recruitable in ME3! :D
Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Falcon084
[QUOTE="guildclaws"]

[QUOTE="Lone_Warrior_66"]Gosh darn you guys been building a pyramind xD. A question for you all to try and get us back on topic ;): What are you looking forward to the most in ME3? N7v1K0

I think there will be some of the old Protheans left. So let us hope so. Plus Bioware tried too hard to make sure we knew the Protheans did not look like their Collector versions and why do that unless...

siarhei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 siarhei
Member since 2008 • 2971 Posts

- Meeting Ash and watch her fight with Miranda

- Making lots of blue babies with Liara

- Going to Earth

- Kicking Harby's booty

- Inventory

- Seeing Tali's face

-Lots more! :) 

AleksandarTale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 AleksandarTale
Member since 2007 • 2906 Posts

Looking forward to:

Going to Earth

Meeting that sniper guy from the trailer

Kicking some reaper @ss 

Seeing how different romances develop.

Seeing Tali's face.

Lots of stuff i want in ME 3 but i dont have enough time to write everything.

The stuff i mentioned above is cool, but what i would really want is:

THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET THE ILLUSIVE MAN IN PERSON. 

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts

Looking forward to:

Seeing how the romances play out (from being faithful to watching an epic catfight to seeing if Liara and Jane can be truly together).

Fighting Reapers on Earth (or wherever they appear)

Having more armor pieces to customize armor from.

Hopefully seeing Tali's face.

Visiting the other Council races' homeworlds as a diplomatic mission (or to save them from the Reapers).

Having a satisfying ending to the Shepard Mass Effect trilogy :)

anubis_realm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 anubis_realm
Member since 2007 • 283 Posts
I hope Joker plays a big part in ME3. I have expressed my respect for the character as a handicapped gamer to BioWare in the past back when ME2 was not out yet, and a Staff member replied: http://meforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=711037&forum=144
guildclaws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 guildclaws

seeing tali face

shoot jacob

killing that sniper guy in the trailer

destroy earth 

N7v1K0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 N7v1K0

Looks like we're gonna be going to the Reapers' point of origin in ME3, according to the good doctors! :shock:

Linky. They say it between 3:30 - 3:50