This game is really good but it does have some flaws...

User Rating: 8.8 | FlatOut XBOX
I was good good list then bad list starting with good ok and to tell you I do not play Xbox live so I can't take about that, The game is preety good really fun great for party's and just for messing around you can shot your driver really far and when your car goes crazy it's just one of the most funniest things you will ever see the races are preety good there fun the ai isn't stupid an dthe bonus games are just great so overall I would buy this game overall 8.7/10 now the rest lets start. Ok here is the bad things about this game, The first that everone one knows the hard way. The music It just sucks There is proably like one or lucky two bands that are good or at least you can stand to hear, like when you turn on the game when it starts this is the song for the prevview Quote(Girls just wan't to beat the boys)Unquote, What the crap what kind of song is that for a game like this i mean come on o well now on to other down falls, Ok some of the crashs are over done like you can hit a tree on the back of your car and go flying not joking you can hit the rear head light you driver goes flying and if you even touch a a tire thats not black you it sucks to be you you Ither fly or just stop in to them now to jumping, Ok you can jump a lot of stuff put most of the time its risky if you go over 70mph you are in a little trouble if you don't konw what your doing, for exemple on one of the trackes there is a just (I forgot what the level is called and I don't care to know it) nice jump then you go for it but the prob is if you hit anything anything you die! not joking you hit a rail you die you hit a stick in the road that for some reason won't move from a hit from a 2 or more ton car now spawning, Ok heres just one that is just frustating you can only respawn when it tells you you can witch kinda sucks because if you crash and your guy fly you have't too watch for like 3 seconds that might not be long but that can be very close in a racing game and if it is really hard, see you wan't to respawn since the guy is right behide you o no I crash o I'm still ahead respawn WTC (what the crap) I spawn way back! and this is some thing that will make you really mad I'm in first place I'm going like 80mph and I hit a dich I go flying not just really funny how far from a little dich and I press the respawn butten it does not go then I press it again I get where I wan't to go then it respawns me even further!Ok now the last one not that much though ok there is a little space betwine your car it's like a little force field but it's like mabye a foot long or some thing some times that can suck really bad, Ok thats my review tell next my one I hoped you liked it thats flatout score 8.7/10