Subscription starts with purchase of game?

nvidia_9600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nvidia_9600
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Hello! I would like to ask a question as mentioned in the topic. I am considering to buy the game and download it as I will have issues downloading something as big as 20gb in the near future so I want to download it right now however considering the state of servers at the moment it is literally pointless to play and start your subscription. So my question is: Can I buy the game, download it and keep it there in my pc without playing it and starting the subscription? Once the servers are stable I will start my subscription and get into the game. I do want to play the game but then again it is pretty pointless right now. Also if anyone can confirm me the download size it will be appreciated.
Thanks! 

ancova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 ancova
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
When you purchase the game, you will receive an email asking you to register your user account in the moglog (or something like that, can't quite remember the name) website. Once you register this code to your account, your free month of playtime begins. You can store the game on your computer for as long as you want, but without an active account, will be unable to update or play. In other words, simply don't input the registration code and activate your account until you want to play. On the plus side, Yoshi-P has mentioned that S-E is considering some remuneration to players for the server problems. He did mention the possibility of additional free playtime as well as other options. It should be on the forums.
nvidia_9600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 nvidia_9600
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

Thanks very much!