ISuperdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ISuperdave
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi, Been searching for a few hours but to no avail. Here's the no frills breakdown. Pre-ordered PS3 FFXIV on amazon and received promotional code. Created SE account. Registered for open beta and received code. Entered code on PS store and downloaded ffxiv client. Client login requires One-time password. On my SE account, it says that Software Security Token for OTP is unavailable because I haven't purchased and registered a copy of ffxiv. I go to Select Service and select ffxiv to register and it says "Code registration is currently unavailable". Even if the beta forums weren't down, I can't login unless I register FFXI account apparently. Not sure if they cut off registration. Anyone else run into this? Suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!
lalalei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 lalalei
Member since 2010 • 203 Posts

The one-time password is your code from an authenticator. If you don't have one attached to your account, it should let you leave that blank.

Maybe you have to tie your ps3 account to your beta account? Sorry I don't remember exactly how it worked. I played on the ps3 beta once in June then downloaded the PC client and used it with my account.