Possible refund, and how?

#1 Posted by makoreactors (803 posts) -

Do you guys think they will give me a refund. Since the early release and even now i can never ever log in to play. I feel like its a waste of 30$. The world has such a small limit of players. It just feels like something i'm not going to continue to play.

all day servers are full.

You think this would be a good reason to get a refund?

#2 Posted by drumjod (839 posts) -

Yes, I think that situation should warrant a refund. If a company is going to sell you something that only works ocasionally, then you have every right to get your money back.

Avatar image for jedinortd_basic
#3 Posted by jedinortd_basic (694 posts) -
Unless you just want to wait. (like me) I love the game. I plan on making it my new mmo. They just announced that they will be increasing the data centers so eventually everything will be fixed. Sometimes buying an mmo at launch isn't worth it lol
#4 Posted by Cyram0159 (1073 posts) -

They'll be putting new servers in, and expanding old ones at the beginning of next week. :D

#5 Posted by ancova (25 posts) -
Honestly, the game itself is very polished. it is just impossible to login to a server unless you're logging in at very odd hours. It's up to you whether or not you want to wait and see if they improve it or jump ship now. You're free to return the game if you like, and if you somehow want to try it again, just buy it later. That seems perhaps the best plan considering the current server problems.
#6 Posted by Shaolinstylez (47 posts) -

I got one from Amazon they're very reasonable about it especially after closing digital sales

Avatar image for IrrationalBeast
#7 Posted by IrrationalBeast (25 posts) -

oh here we go.

You can always tell when a new online game has launched.

#8 Posted by IrrationalBeast (25 posts) -

You can try JP server until the new NA servers are up.  They are going to extend the iniial free trial by a number of days to compensate for the downtime.

#9 Posted by childe_roland (2542 posts) -

oh here we go.

IrrationalBeast

Every time I see an unhappy post on here I see you defending this broken heap. Yeah, the game's pretty solid as far as MMO's go when it actually allows you to play it, problem is that's 'orange' rare.

Nothing wrong with people venting on-line about a less than adequate experience.

#10 Posted by greenballer (619 posts) -

Prolly not seeing as the game gives you the 1st 30 days for free. But you do have a legit grip to get in. I just never log out. Wife hates that though.

#11 Posted by IrrationalBeast (25 posts) -

[QUOTE="IrrationalBeast"]

oh here we go.

childe_roland

Every time I see an unhappy post on here I see you defending this broken heap. Yeah, the game's pretty solid as far as MMO's go when it actually allows you to play it, problem is that's 'orange' rare.

Nothing wrong with people venting on-line about a less than adequate experience.

Yes. you are right.  I am wrong for defending this game.

Seriously.  It isn't worth defending.

#12 Posted by DMND (25 posts) -
They charged a monthly fee for the dying FFXIV 1.0. I really didn't know what I expected for this version... silly me.