Exziled_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Exziled_One
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I am interested in FFXIV:AAR for alot of reasons. I'm sad I did miss the beta was so looking forward to a chance to play. Anyway I was wondering if The game overall is worth the effort to go out and buy upon release date? Please note: I was once an active Member in WoW and a few other mmo's but due to guild members leaving I Left the game and moved on plus WoW was getting kinda blown outta proportion.. Also if your looking for guild members..as for recruitment i'd be interested. Me and my fiance are looking into this game. It seems like it will be the best out there for awhile so please let me know. Thank you!
rickyfletch25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 rickyfletch25
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

I am having fun with the game i can't wait for phase 4 then early access!!!:)Their is alot of content that you can play around with while your are leveling up. I love the crafting system too!!

Exziled_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Exziled_One
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Phase 4? When was that planned for? I planned on getting it but its hard to say if it will be fun alone. I'm trying to make friends to play the game with and possibly a way into a guild. I've watched multiple videos and gameplay videos and peoples reviews of the beta and it all seems great to me. Ive looked into alot of this game. With all the extra content and lots of extras to do. Along with the multiple ways to develop a character it seems to be the best game made out there..