Going to be Joining in on FF:AAR later than most..looking for home :)

Exziled_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Exziled_One
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Well If i had the money to pre-order and or buy the game before or at release I would. Lost my real job before I got this new one and payday isnt till the 30th so yeah joining in late. Anyway I am quick to level up and get to the pace of others. This is me looking for a home on whatever server is the best and i'll also be looking out for who you may need. I was a current WoW Player and also a former XI player till i retired from that due to lack there of funds coming in from my end. So i do have MMO experience. to XIV im looking for a fresh start. I did get my hand into the Phase 4 beta and loved every moment and the smoothness of the game. Anyway i'm looking for any and all places to belong and to make a few friends who i can chat with and get to know now and as the game goes on. Its better to make some friends and chat and discuss than to go into a party and not have that communication basis. On to Details I am a PS3 play and more than likely a PS4 Player as well when the ps4 is released. I'd say my PC as well but its not upgraded enough at this time. But there may come a time soon when I will have to When my wife/Fiance decides she wants to play at the same time unless we get a second PS3 than its all game. In all please let me know and give me any details you can. I am looking forward to review some of the Clans/Guilds that are around. Thank you :)
cantuboys0910

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cantuboys0910
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Hey! I'm a fellow ps3 player and me and a few co workers played in the beta and are going to be playing a lot and making a free company together! We are going to begin recruiting when I start our free company during early access! We would love to have you on adamantoise! Add me on psn the Id mizzalyssa7208 or send me yours I am a guy but my wife and I share accounts. Our free company has a 2 dedicated tanks and our looking for others! Anyone else that wants in on adamantoise add me!
Papertankz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Papertankz
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hey there! The group I represent is a collection of cross-gamers who are 18 years and older. We would love to have you check out our website and forums to see if we would be a right choice for you :) http://www.rabble-rousers.org We are on Ultros, but I figured I would throw this out there in case you dont find anyone.