Final Fantasy is a game you should be playing

User Rating: 9 | Final Fantasy XIII PS3
Final Fantasy XIII is the only one I've ever played, and once I'm done with this, I'm going to go buy XIII 2. At first, the combat system was new to me, and I didn't like the fact that it wasn't hands on, but it became increasingly complex over time and actually grew on me. I can't stop playing it now; it gets my vote for a must have PS3 game. Other than the gameplay, the terrific story, artistic graphics, and some memorable characters. Specifically the cold and harsh lightning, the always doubtful Sazh, and the quirky courageous Vanille. All of these aspects come together to make one of the best role-playing adventures on the PS3 to date. If you're one of the people who gave up at first playing this game, stick in there, I guarantee you won't regret it. This isn't a game that starts fast and flashy at the first second, it progresses. But if you put in the time, it flourishes and becomes something out of this world if you've never played a game in this series before. I highly recommend this game, and if you're looking to try something new, you should go out and get a copy of this game.