Simply Amazing

User Rating: 10 | Final Fantasy XIII PS3
I imported the game and got my copy last week, I can say that it is a captivating game, I can say that on the base of the graphics, new battle system, story line and I can go on and on....., but also it have some points that I felt that a little bit disappointing such as the low mobility in term of maps.

Graphics:
As always the graphics on Final Fantasy games as high as the sky compared to other games, basically because they get even the smallest details and sometimes I think of it as an alternative world that I would love live in. To sum things up FF games always set the standard for the graphics.

New battle System:
I can describe it as challenging, but what good a game without some innovative challenges in it. I can say it takes an average person one to two hours to get used to the new system.

Story line:
As always the story sucks you in and you can't wait to know what going to happen next, I was living a struggle there because I wanted to know what happen in with the story, but at the same time I don't want to finish the game way to soon I want to enjoy it more.

As for the low mobility in term of maps I can say I don't consider it as a drawback yet as they say nothing is perfect in this world

Hope anyone who read my review enjoys the game as I did, oh by the way I will also buy the English version because I will enjoy the story line even more.