I love FFVI so much I wrote this song about it

#1 Posted by Sabin333 (25 posts) -

Seriously, if you doubt my love of FF, please watch this song I wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbPmI9BNBvo&list=PLYUVw8tGqUR6APTHyK0q63fRVnysDWxx7

I don't know about you, but ever since I played FFVI and was introduced to Terra, I've been crushed that I couldn't see what she ended up doing after the game. I was also crushed after what happened Palom and Porom in FFIV (although I refuse to play The After Years because of the insane encounter rate), but I digress.

If you miss your favorite characters, then maybe you'll appreciate my song. Please share it with someone else who is hurting. :-/

#2 Posted by paulgarrton (9 posts) -

It's no surprise Final Fantasy is one of the oldest surviving games franchises still putting out amazing titles. This game is, in my opinion one of the best FF games ever made. I still play it on an old PC.

#3 Posted by stevelasko (7 posts) -

It really is an awesome game, just like the rest of the Final Fantasy franchise. I don't see the franchise dissapearing any time soon.

#4 Edited by codysalow (7 posts) -

Great game in a great franchise. It is no surprise Final Fantasy has been so successful for so many years. Every single game has been made with passion and you can easily tell that a lot of work and thought has been put into every release. Old gems like this are a must play.