Final Fantasy Tactics: War of Lions was an interesting game which is worth playing for FF Fans.

User Rating: 8 | Final Fantasy Tactics: Shishi Sensou PSP

It took me like 70 hours and 20 mins to complete the game on the whole, I would say that if you like art and story telling, then I guess you can consider this game a keeper on your list. The story is wonderful and characters in the game makes the experience chanllenging even for a hard core gamer at heart. Along the way you soon learn that the game has it's own unique battle system but is still simular to it's pervious tactics versions of the past. I enjoyed choosing from different jobs and abilities that came along with each individual character in the game, which you can play as a ninja, Black mage, White mage,Dragon, Knight and many more. Enemy AI in this game is active and you may need to think alot before executing an attack on your opponent. After playing the game for a few hours you may find it a bit tough and frustrating to level up and get all your jobs to be mastered. Recommendation for this is take a break and play another game, when your in the mood to know more about the other plot in the game you then go back at it. Side quest are also available in the game which makes leveling up a bit more interesting in this FF Tactics game. Please note that game requires alot of patience and time in your hands, but all in all the game is worth playing and trying out. I would advice you that if plan on buying this game please rent it out first, the game wasn't design for all types of gamers and may vary on your back ground of either being a RPG gamer or a casual gamer. Well I guess this is for my review floks, if there is anything else you would like to know you can drop me a private message on gamespot. And I will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon.