Wow, did this game let me down...
- Those familiar with FFT shouldn't have a hard time learning how to play this
- New races to play as
- Takes after FFII in the style in which abilities are learned (experience gained through weapons)
- The main character looks too much like FFT's main character
- The Story! Too childish!
- The story begins with a freakin snow ball fight!!! Definately sets the mood for the rest of the game!
- The job classes a divided up by race!
- No mediator class to recruit new units!!! People just randomly ask to join.
- Monsters are not recruitable! You can capture them but no matter how well you train them on your ranch, they never join your team in battle!!!
- Having to create the world map yourself!
- The restrictive Law System!!! It can't even be ignored because if you break a particular or a certain number of laws, your units are temporarily sent jail and you have to wait for them to be released!
In all, the game on its own isn't bad but when slap the FFT name on this, fans start have expections! Don't call it FFT if you wanted it to be something different for a different audiences SE. And Gamespot...you really think this is better than the sequal?!