Today, this game's graphics leave alot to be desired. But the story and gameplay are still not too bad.

User Rating: 9 | Final Fantasy IV Easytype SNES

But thats comparing it to today's games. Which is a tad unfair. This game was made a long time ago, so of course they did not have the technology and knowledge they do today. The system didnt have the resources to handle much better. To improve the graphics any they would have had to shorten the game.

For its time it was a pretty good game. I'm no expert, there may have been better, but I think this game was pretty awsome for its time. I personally think this game deserves a good rating because of that.

The story was immursive as usual for the Final Fantasy series. I havn't had the luck to get to play the first one, but the 2nd, 7th, 8th, and 10th (so far, not finnished with that one yet,) seem to be pretty good, and this ones story, while on inferior technology and made a long time before them, manages to keep up with them in terms of immursion and interest. I still think 7 was the best, but this one is still close behind.

All and all I still think this game is great, worth having, and deserving of a good rating.