Final Fantasy Dimensions / Legends Graphic Guide and Menu

#1 Posted by hdlulu (25 posts) -
Hello everybody: I'm from Taiwan, my name on internet is "President LuLu" :) ( You can Just call me "LuLu" ) Sorry about my poor English, I hope you can understand what I posted. I have 22 posts about Final Fantasy Dimensions, there is also a Graphic Guide Menu for English users. ( Sorry about my poor English again :) ) Here is the link: Final Fantasy Dimensions / Legends Graphic Guide Menu http://www.hdlulu.com/ffd_guide_manual/ ( Posts were almost written in Chinese, but the Main Menu is coupled with English translation now. ) I spent almost 1 month to writing these posts. So many screenshots from my iPhone almost made me crazy, haha. Every posts originally were written in Chinese, but the Main Menu has been coupled with English translation for English players. In the future, I will continue to make all posts about FFD with English translation. I hope that when you playing FFD, these posts can give everyone a good experience. If you guys like my posts and Final Fantasy Dimensions' Graphic Guide, you can repost that elsewhere, but please indicate my source, and attach the original post link. Thank you very much! President LuLu 11/12, 2012, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C