Arsenal, Manchester Utd or Chelsea? You decide!

User Rating: 8.9 | FIFA Football 2004 XBOX
Fifa football 2004 was the latest leading football game out in its time. This fantastic football game keeps you on the edge of your seat as you are 0-0 tied against one of the best teams in the world. Whether you are playing in the premiership or the 1st division. You choose your team that you want to play with for a season over a 15 year period. When i first went on the game i chose to play as Newcastle Utd. My first impression was AMAZING!!!! The graphics are superb. The gameplay is superb and i cant believe what i have bought. This game is worth all the pennies and more. I remember playing Manchester Utd 1-0 up i was. There was 20 minutes left on the clock. As they were pushing there attackers forward to score an equaliser. I kept defending but was on the edge of my seat. I was saying to myself com' on, keep defending and you'll win. They still attacked but thankfully i kept them at bay and booted the ball out to their half. Running like mad i shot from about 6 metres away from the half way line in their half. BANG from Shearer! Top left hand corner and 2-0 up I was with 5 minutes to go. The whistle blew which meant i was up at the top of the table. Yeay!! If you're looking for a game that nerves take over or a game that keeps you tense all the way through from the day you buy it to the end of you're first season. This game is for YOU!