Even without Ignite - Good Changes, that improved the Game

User Rating: 8 | FIFA 14 (French) PC

Even without Ignite - Good Changes, that improved the Game

FIFA 14 is the only good football game around and I'm not counting PES as a good one. It's just another year with FIFA, a game that im spending easily more than 500 hours every year with. It's just about football, the same over and over again, but it's fun due to the massive amount of gamemodes and amazing gameplay.

Story

n.A.

Gameplay

It's lots better than FIFA 13 as it is slower this year and pace isn't as important anymore. They balanced it quite well, even though heading is a bit too strong this year. The improvements in the gamemodes are really good and by publishing the FUT WC Mode, EA showed, that they aren't as shit as everyone keeps thinking. You can easily spend a lot of time with this game and you'll score amazing goals and you'll have these amazing and intense moments one has in real life football as well.

Conclusion

I'd highly recommend it over PES and it's a lot of fun with the variety of gamemodes. Career mode, Ultimate Team, Co-op - You just can't get bored with this game. It get's frustating at some points, but that's not because of the game, it's because football is something we all love, but hate at the same time. If you're a fan of football and video games, buy this game, but I'm really sure, that you already own it then. Cheers.