This game is everything its billed to be - it's as solid a soccer game I've ever played - there just isnt much there.

User Rating: 7 | FIFA Soccer 06 PS2

Yes, the game is well done...it's fun, it's fairly deep, but at times its confusing and at the end of the day there isnt much to keep me coming back for more.

Basically this game is just a repeat fest...run down, lob a ball in from the side and try for a header goal.

The AI is OK at best but does a nice job for the most part. The graphics were really, really good. The create a player and all that was just fine.

However, when I was staring at my pile of PS2 games wondering what I should play, this wasnt ever an eye catcher...i played it for a while when I first got it and then it was all down hill. Keep in mind I got this after it was already marked down, so yes I felt I got my money worth - and I ended up hanging onto this game until 2009 and even got some play on the PS3.

With that said - this is an average sports title with just enough to push it past other soccer/sports titles. If you are looking for the best soccer game on the PS2 this is it - I'm just not sure how long youlll play it.