Combine your Fable & your Diablo, add a pinch of unique & a dallop of addicting. Stir to desired consistency.

User Rating: 9 | FATE PC
I have really taken a liking Fate. It has been a lot of fun, and I would highly recommend it for any PC gamer that enjoyed Diablo and/or Fable. A couple features I found pretty awesome were: Fate allows you to pick between difficulty levels. (Easiest to Hardest, in Order) Page, Adventurer, Hero, Legend. This lets the player determine which level is best for him/her. Playing in Page mode is very easy, and therefore I do not recommend it for experienced gamers. Another feature I really liked was the game gives you the choice to have either a dog or a cat as a pet. This pet will help you fight, bring a pack load of items to town to sell, and can be transformed into other creatures or monsters. It's dungeon levels seem almost infinite.

One small downside I noticed. When playing Fate, especially in the heat of a difficult fight, using a touch-pad style mouse can be very aggravating. If you do have a touch-pad mouse it takes just a little bit more patience and focus. Nothing that can't be fixed.

So, all in all, it was definitely worth the $6.99 I invested in it. And I would recommend this game to PC fans and RPG fans alike.