You haven't been scared until you've played this.

User Rating: 10 | Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut XBOX
Fatal Frame 2 : Crimson Butterfly Director's Cut is by far the scariest I've ever played. I even got so scared I had to turn it off. It's like one of those mean emails you get from coworkers where you're looking for something and then something scary jumps out and screams. I have never played the first Fatal Frame but you do not need to do so to understand this one. In this game you play as twins Mio and Mayu. At a young age Mayu becomes injured from a fall and Mio feels responsible and promises to never leave her again. Oneday whilst remincing about the unfortunate incident, Mayu follows a crimson butterfly into a village. Mio follows after her sister and finds that they are trapped within the village. Now you must use a camera.....yes a camera, and figure a way out. The controls are easy to use once you spend a few minutes experimenting. Also you will find books throughout the game that will give you instructions on how to play. Now for the scary part. This village is haunted by a massacre and now is full of ghosts. These ghosts will pop out of no where and cause you to have a heart attack so make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. The storyline is excellent and the graphics are good as well as the element of suprise. This game is just overall scary. Make sure to turn the lights off.