Something really embarrassing and frustrating at the same time..

#1 Posted by pooxtreme3 (544 posts) -

So i decided to get this game for christmas and i told my dad to order it after he asked me what games i wanted. He ordered it, sent it back immediately because of the innapropriate content listed on the back of the box (im guessing nudity). He says it was very bad even though i already own like 10 games just like it..

The funny thing is...Im 18 years old.

guess i just have to go buy it myself lol....hate my life

#2 Posted by ronaldmcreagan (342 posts) -

I'm sure it had nothing to do with nudity.

Your Dad probably sent it back because the media is trying to blame the Connecticut school shooting on violent videogames.

#4 Posted by FlankerDFMax (1777 posts) -

C: All of the above.

#5 Posted by YungWarri0r (25 posts) -

This is what's wrong with the world...

- "told my dad to order it after he asked me what games i wanted. He ordered it"

- "i already own like 10 games just like it"

.... "i hate my life"

#6 Posted by killer_vj (25 posts) -

yeah....ttly agree!!!!

#7 Posted by Armyboy5 (1604 posts) -

lol what the hell.. my parents didn't mind seeing me running over hookers in GTA while i was like 12.. they would just shake their heads with a smirk on their faces everytime i tell them to watch..

Thinking about it feels like it was wrong of them to let me play such a violent game at such an early age. but now i'm 19 and i'm in a perfect state and see no regreats or anything that made me take a turn for the worst when it comes to violence..

except for having sick violent sad thoughts sometimes i guess.. yeah i'm starting to think it was inappropriate O.o

#8 Posted by EastMagi (141 posts) -

lol what the hell.. my parents didn't mind seeing me running over hookers in GTA while i was like 12.. they would just shake their heads with a smirk on their faces everytime i tell them to watch..

Thinking about it feels like it was wrong of them to let me play such a violent game at such an early age. but now i'm 19 and i'm in a perfect state and see no regreats or anything that made me take a turn for the worst when it comes to violence..

except for having sick violent sad thoughts sometimes i guess.. yeah i'm starting to think it was inappropriate O.o

Armyboy5

LOL