Multiplayer Questions...

#1 Posted by Mxguy36 (25 posts) -
So Ive been playing Far Cry 3 Almost Non stop since i got it on christmas. Loved the Story, might be the first game i actually play the story twice, Map editor is sweet, haven't done Co-Op at all yet. But Multiplayer confuses me and i have a few questions i hope someone could answer... #1) Does anyone else have a pain in the ass time just getting into any game what so ever? If not is there anything i can do top make it easier to get into the game? #2) How many Multiplayer maps is there? i swear ive been playing Mudslide, Temple, and Sub Pen over and over i sure hope there's a few more maps than that. #3) I cant get into a Team Deathmatch Playlist. Usually it says something about my profile being restricted or something or ill get into a lobby by myself or into one with people and then they all dissapear? Do i have to unlock TDM by leveling up? is my internet connection that horrible? #4) I dont know if im just using bad guns or attachments, my connection is bad, or my controller is running low on juice but i sometimes notice especially when im in a close quarters standoff with an SMG, Assult rifle, or shotgun that theres a little delay from when i pull the trigger and the gun starts shooting, i notice it most when i go around a corner and an enemy is right there and i go to aim and shoot and that little delay screws me over and i end up dieing. #5) What is decoding? Like seriously ive tried looking it up and i do not understand it...what does it mean, what does it do? Ive done it a couple times and it takes like 10min and its usually after a match it says "encrypted data found" and a picture of a CD...please somone explain to me in a simple way im a slow learning country boy, WTF is deconding??? #6) What is UPlay? i dont understand it either... #7) anyone unlocked th tattoo editor at lvl40? is it like the emblem editor on Black Ops or is it just equipping skills through tattoos like you do in single player. #8) what is the point in having AI (animals and people) in the map editor if you cant upload it for use in multiplayer? can u set objectivs and play it as a single player mission or on Co-Op? i just dont understand why they would put AI in the editor if you could only use it in the editor its self.. #9) How do i upload my maps to play with my friends or play it online? Sorry about so many questions, i just really liked the single player game alot and i hope it's multiplayer side doesnt let me down..
#2 Posted by Enundr (105 posts) -

So Ive been playing Far Cry 3 Almost Non stop since i got it on christmas. Loved the Story, might be the first game i actually play the story twice, Map editor is sweet, haven't done Co-Op at all yet. But Multiplayer confuses me and i have a few questions i hope someone could answer... #1) Does anyone else have a pain in the ass time just getting into any game what so ever? If not is there anything i can do top make it easier to get into the game? #2) How many Multiplayer maps is there? i swear ive been playing Mudslide, Temple, and Sub Pen over and over i sure hope there's a few more maps than that. #3) I cant get into a Team Deathmatch Playlist. Usually it says something about my profile being restricted or something or ill get into a lobby by myself or into one with people and then they all dissapear? Do i have to unlock TDM by leveling up? is my internet connection that horrible? #4) I dont know if im just using bad guns or attachments, my connection is bad, or my controller is running low on juice but i sometimes notice especially when im in a close quarters standoff with an SMG, Assult rifle, or shotgun that theres a little delay from when i pull the trigger and the gun starts shooting, i notice it most when i go around a corner and an enemy is right there and i go to aim and shoot and that little delay screws me over and i end up dieing. #5) What is decoding? Like seriously ive tried looking it up and i do not understand it...what does it mean, what does it do? Ive done it a couple times and it takes like 10min and its usually after a match it says "encrypted data found" and a picture of a CD...please somone explain to me in a simple way im a slow learning country boy, WTF is deconding??? #6) What is UPlay? i dont understand it either... #7) anyone unlocked th tattoo editor at lvl40? is it like the emblem editor on Black Ops or is it just equipping skills through tattoos like you do in single player. #8) what is the point in having AI (animals and people) in the map editor if you cant upload it for use in multiplayer? can u set objectivs and play it as a single player mission or on Co-Op? i just dont understand why they would put AI in the editor if you could only use it in the editor its self.. #9) How do i upload my maps to play with my friends or play it online? Sorry about so many questions, i just really liked the single player game alot and i hope it's multiplayer side doesnt let me down..Mxguy36

for all the questions involving issues with Multiplayer , plain and simple it blows. i guess cause theres no dedicated servers sooo....? but yea i have a hard time getting into a match and usually when i do i get spammed with host migration nonstop till the match is empty....-_-......and yea that restricted thing is something weird , they didnt really get this game right multiplayer wise.....and i got tatoos unlocked , it actually is more of something like how you wear on your arm in campaign , you can design it with different layers and didfferent colors. and dunno with the last thing you asked i never touched that.  #5 , decoding is a bonus thing you can set to do automatically whiel you do other stuff , youll either get exp or a weapon mod.  Uplay is that online pass system