Hey, what about dinosaurs?

#1 Posted by Santeriaxx420 (25 posts) -
Crossed my mind the other day how bad ass it would be to hunt a t rex or get chased by some raptors. I know its random but figured it was a good idea for some DLC, what do you guys think?
#2 Posted by itstimetokick (78 posts) -

That would be cool actually.

#3 Posted by Santeriaxx420 (25 posts) -
i did some googling and theres been talk that its being made as DLC. One of hoyts men can be heard saying "at least this isnt the island with the dinosaurs" I say we keep creating commotion bout it, give them some motivation.
#4 Posted by patrick5152003 (1821 posts) -
i was thinking it would be a great engine for a turok game,
#5 Posted by nosferatu (4292 posts) -

i did some googling and theres been talk that its being made as DLC. One of hoyts men can be heard saying "at least this isnt the island with the dinosaurs" I say we keep creating commotion bout it, give them some motivation. Santeriaxx420
Every time I hear it, my mind makes me think it is a Jurassic Park reference. The mercs are even wwearing the same colors as the guys at the beginning of the 1st movie if I remember right. That said, a JP license would be kinda awesome......

#6 Posted by FlankerDFMax (1777 posts) -

Funny you should say that................I was working my way through a mission last night, sneaking along through the enemy site; when I heard two of the baddies **** about their duty; the one says to the other, "at least we're not on that island with the dinosaurs!" :lol: