Dont finish the game without collecting relic number 1! (invisible on map) READ

#1 Posted by WoundX (25 posts) -
After i finished the main story, got all the towers, outposts, side missions, all crafting items, all skills, been playing for bloody AGES, then i got all the relics after alot of running around. One was missing. Relic 1. IN THE CAVE UNDER THE DOCS HOUSE. WHICH IS NOW BLOCKED. i wish i found that out before collecting 119 of them and doing everything else ontop of that. So just letting yas know, should definatly get on that while u still have the chance :P AND if anyone can help me as to how to get into the cave after game completed would be muchly appreciated! (getting the relics adds to your tatua and now im unable to get the last piece :( )
#2 Posted by mrsniper83 (1552 posts) -
Ok, so how did you do all this when the game just came out today....I get games early as well but come on, really?
#3 Posted by 2uneek4u (2548 posts) -

Ok, so how did you do all this when the game just came out today....I get games early as well but come on, really?mrsniper83
Its either because he is from Australia or Uk, Which the game came out 29th of november.
On topic, Are you talking about the cave where your friends hide while fixing the boat?