Can my computer run Far Cry 3? please help

Avatar image for ChimerChamer123
#1 Posted by ChimerChamer123 (25 posts) -
My computer is: 8 gb of ddr3 ram 1tb hardrive 350 left ATI Radeon HD 5570 AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz Windows 7 64-Bit OS I am pretty good with computers but i just cant find some where to tell me the requirements someone help please. thanks
#2 Posted by Fanboy4Hire (184 posts) -
Go here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
Avatar image for HouseMuzik4Life
#3 Posted by HouseMuzik4Life (134 posts) -
Times like this make me want to post a period and change my sig to yes
#4 Posted by SirNikon (841 posts) -
[QUOTE="ChimerChamer123"]My computer is: 8 gb of ddr3 ram 1tb hardrive 350 left ATI Radeon HD 5570 AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz Windows 7 64-Bit OS I am pretty good with computers but i just cant find some where to tell me the requirements someone help please. thanks

i'm sorry, but you fail at boasting
#6 Posted by dudy80 (1787 posts) -

[QUOTE="ChimerChamer123"]My computer is: 8 gb of ddr3 ram 1tb hardrive 350 left ATI Radeon HD 5570 AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz Windows 7 64-Bit OS I am pretty good with computers but i just cant find some where to tell me the requirements someone help please. thanksSirNikon
i'm sorry, but you fail at boasting

Boasting? His rig is hardly a power house...

On topic, i think you will be able to run it with some stuff turned down.

#7 Posted by ChimerChamer123 (25 posts) -
Thanks everyone for the help
#8 Posted by ChimerChamer123 (25 posts) -
I am thinking about upgrading my graphics card do you guys have any suggestions my price range right now is around 120$ but i am getting more soon should i wait
#9 Posted by blakeney (1177 posts) -

My computer is: 8 gb of ddr3 ram 1tb hardrive 350 left ATI Radeon HD 5570 AMD Athlon 2 X4 640 Processor 3.00 GHz Windows 7 64-Bit OS I am pretty good with computers but i just cant find some where to tell me the requirements someone help please. thanksChimerChamer123

You have twice the ram i do.... same hdd size, exactly the same GFX card, and the same processor (only yours is the quad 3.00GHZ version, not the duel 2.80ghz i got) and you have same OS as me... and i can play it relativly (i do some times notice its low fps when it battle!) smooth on mainly medium, some settings on high (forgot which). So basicly, not 100% you will be able to have all the fancy lighting/shadow effect, based on the fact you have the same card, but you WILL be able to have it looking better then consoles and smooth. Just depends on if your an "Ultra Gfx whore" or not i guess:P

#10 Posted by djwink3 (25 posts) -
I've been doing this for years so I try to keep my own up to date. FX 8150 OC'd to 4.2, 32G of ram. EVGA GTX670 w/4G of ram, 240G Mushkin ssd for OS and base programs, 480G Mushkin ssd for games. Also Creative Hi-Fi, DVD and Blue ray, with an LG 32 inch HD 120. Got it wrapped up in a Corsair Vengance C70 Military case with a Corsair 850W PS. MY back up is an Inwin Maelstrom with a 6 core AMD, 16G of ram, GTX 580, and a WD Black terabyte. The backup plays Black Ops 2 better than my main one. Both systems r liquid cooled.
#11 Posted by djwink3 (25 posts) -
[QUOTE="djwink3"]I've been doing this for years so I try to keep my own up to date. FX 8150 OC'd to 4.2, 32G of ram. EVGA GTX670 w/4G of ram, 240G Mushkin ssd for OS and base programs, 480G Mushkin ssd for games. Also Creative Hi-Fi, DVD and Blue ray, with an LG 32 inch HD 120. Got it wrapped up in a Corsair Vengance C70 Military case with a Corsair 850W PS. MY back up is an Inwin Maelstrom with a 6 core AMD, 16G of ram, GTX 580, and a WD Black terabyte. The backup plays Black Ops 2 better than my main one. Both systems r liquid cooled.

When in doubt empty the magazine!
#12 Posted by ChimerChamer123 (25 posts) -
lol you got some really good machines there. I wish i could get some like that, i could but i would have to save up really want to get far cry 3 though bc i heard that the xbox 360 is dying out they are making a new one next year or something like that probably will just save the money and get upgrades for my computer. If i am ever rich, doubt i ever will be, i am just going to build computers for fun thats why i built mine a year and half back fun time. Well thanks for sharing ,great computers you got, wow now i am just repeating myself. lol