A.I. in the map editor confirmed

#1 Posted by ozzmarkk (877 posts) -

At 5:13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ci-AeRMF4s&feature=player_embedded

#2 Posted by dwhitek (25 posts) -

will it be like that on consoles as well ?

#3 Posted by dwhitek (25 posts) -

but i was wondering if it had AI on the xbox 360 version, he mentioned only the one on the computer...

#4 Posted by KUNG-LO (623 posts) -

The A.I. that everyone is getting excited about for the map editor I think just relates to the animals. When editing a map you can place animals in cages or maybe in certain areas that will attack nearby players. For example on your map you can have a cave that one team passes on the way to the other team's side. In this cave you can have three bears depending on their item cost (if you've used the FC2 map editor you will know what I mean). Maybe you might even put an ammo crate in the cave to cause players with low ammo to wonder in. Well that's my take on the A.I. it used for animals you might want to place on your map.

#5 Posted by ozzmarkk (877 posts) -

The A.I. that everyone is getting excited about for the map editor I think just relates to the animals. When editing a map you can place animals in cages or maybe in certain areas that will attack nearby players. For example on your map you can have a cave that one team passes on the way to the other team's side. In this cave you can have three bears depending on their item cost (if you've used the FC2 map editor you will know what I mean). Maybe you might even put an ammo crate in the cave to cause players with low ammo to wonder in. Well that's my take on the A.I. it used for animals you might want to place on your map.

KUNG-LO

Cool story... How did you get the game so soon?

#6 Posted by dwhitek (25 posts) -

it be amazing if you could place bots :DDDDD