Another Star Wars TOR online hell hole of a game.

W4rl0ck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 W4rl0ck
Member since 2005 • 217 Posts

Roaming bands of 13 year olds with nukes destroying your buildings online and theres NOTHING you can do about it. No one and I mean NO ONE wants to play a FUCKING FALLOUT GAME ONLINE!!

Avatar image for the1truepatriot
the1truePATRIOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3 the1truePATRIOT
Member since 2014 • 37 Posts

I do.

Vasquez70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Vasquez70
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

Yup :)

Kingfisher556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Kingfisher556
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

@W4rl0ck: I am kind of new to this type of gaming. Im an old role player from way back. Played Nintendo in the 80's Sega Genesis. I find this game fascinating . I have played up to level 9 so far and must say it has been really cool. I dont know about gangs of 13 year olds roaming all over. I rarely even see other players and most have been ok. One guy gave me some ammo. But I did run into something I didnt much care for. I was standing in the church at Flatwood trading with a Robot named Bob. Some dude dressed in black came up behind me and shot me in the back with a double barreled Shotgun killing my character causing me to lose everything I had gathered. The prompt that came up asked if I wanted revenge? I said yes. Then returned to the overseers Camp only to be attacked by three other gamers who were very high level players and while cooking meat at the crafting cook area. They shot me with multiple machineguns until my character was utterly destroyed. Armor ruined, I wasnt real pleased with any of that. It hasnt happened again but I am wary now of other players. Most times I just wave and they wave back or thumbs up. Still in all the game has been so much more than any game I ever played before. The controllers take a little getting used to.